iboss has created the first and only web gateway as a service specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, the iboss Distributed Gateway Platform leverages an elastic, cloud-based node architecture that provides advanced security for today?s decentralized organizations with more financial predictability. Backed by more than 110 patents and patents pending, and protecting over 4,000 organizations worldwide, iboss is one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world. To learn more, visit www.iboss.com.
- 218930 Global Rank
- 42832 United States
- 170 K Estimated Visits
- 17 SDKs
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iboss-cybersecurity/id1146344330
- App Support: https://www.iboss.com/support
- Genre: Utilities
- Bundle ID: com.phantom.ibossConnect-ipsec.iOS
- App Size: 12.9 M
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: September 10th, 2016
- Update Date: September 10th, 2016
Easily activate the iboss Secure Web Gateway Platform on iOS devices
ibossConnect ipsec enables end-users to easily extend their organization’s iboss Secure Web Gateway (SWG) Platform to their mobile iOS devices by creating a VPN connection from the iOS device to the iboss SWG. This allows all traffic to flow through the iboss SWG, where advanced security features and accurate policy enforcement are applied. It gives users on any iOS device the same level of advanced Web security protection whether they are on or off-premises, without having to setup global proxy profiles or deal with proxy issues related to HTTPS sites. In addition, ibossConnect ipsec manages the VPN connection on the device so that it is enabled only when the device is off-premises, helping the device to conserve its resources and battery power.
ibossConnect ipsec features include:
- Automatically creates a VPN profile on iOS devices to easily channel traffic through the iboss SWG platform
- Identifies an iOS device automatically through a unique VPN connection so that the user is placed in the correct filtering group in the iboss SWG
- Activates only when a device is off-premises; if a device is on-premises, the VPN connection doesn’t activate, saving device resources
- Eliminates the need for admin to setup PAC scripts, or deal with proxy-related issues, which can complicate administration and negatively impact the end-user experience
- Increases security by routing all types of traffic, not just HTTP, through the iboss Secure Web Gateway Platform
Note: iboss SWG firmware version of 126.96.36.199 or higher is required
They are headquartered at San Diego, CA, United States, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. Iboss works with Advertising technology companies such as AppNexus, Bizo, Tapad, DoubleClick.Net, Google Remarketing, Perfect Audience, Twitter Ads, Facebook Exchange FBX, The Trade Desk, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, Crosswise, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, BlueKai DMP, AppNexus Segment Pixel, BlueKai, Drawbridge, Turn, StackAdapt, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Index Exchange, DemDex, Hivewyre, LinkedIn Ads, Google Adsense Asynchronous, Google Adsense.