?Vorsprung durch Technikò D with pioneering courage and team spirit, Audi employees breath new life into those words each and every day. Applying critical thought to the status quo, they bring unique and innovative ideas to fruition in a work atmosphere of creative freedom where the seemingly distant future is already taking shape.
That?s why such upcoming fields as piloted driving, connectivity or digitalization of production are already part of Audi?s core areas of expertise today. And this applies not just to our sites in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm in Germany but also to our locations in China, Belgium, Mexico and Hungary. As an internationally expanding organization, we offer a wide range of jobs and opportunities for professional development around the globe. Those who want to be part of the Audi success story will find attractive career and development opportunities for students, graduates, young professionals and professionals.
Would you like more information or do you have questions on how to become part of Audi? Drop in at our website: www.audi.com/careers
Would you like to know more about the Audi brand and the scope of our innovation and areas of operation? Stay in contact with us via our social media channel Facebook and Youtube: www.facebook.com/audikarriere,
Find out more about how our employees turn vision into Vorsprung: www.vorsprung-bei-audi.de
Company details: bit.ly/audi_legal_notice
- 10 SDKs
- 3.83 Avg. Rating
- 75 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/audi-ag-1/id440464115
- App Support: http://www.audi.de/apps
- Genre: Travel
- Bundle ID: de.audi.myaudimobileassistant
- App Size: 192 M
- Version: 3.21.1
- Release Date: August 27th, 2018
- Update Date: September 23rd, 2020
The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
? Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
? Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
? Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
? Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
? Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
? Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
? Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
? Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
? Access your digital owner's manual via the app
? Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
Audi A3 2020
A5 ??? ? ? ?
Great app for the connected car
Of no value whatsoever
???????? ? ???? ????
They are headquartered at Ingolstadt, Germany, and have 33 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. Audi Ag works with Advertising technology companies such as ExactTarget.