ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
- 10 SDKs
- 2.0 Avg. Rating
- 2 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/abb/id806695892
- App Support: https://www.power-one.cloud
- Genre: Utilities
- Bundle ID: com.abb.dmpc.plantviewerformobile
- App Size: 11.1 M
- Version: 1.4.0
- Release Date: January 30th, 2014
- Update Date: March 4th, 2020
The Aurora Vision Plant Viewer for Mobile app empowers ABB monitored solar power system owners on-the-go access to energy generation information from their iPhone, iPad and iPod. Homeowners can track energy generation on their home while installers have the option to remotely assist homeowners. Plant Viewer for Mobile works with Plant Viewer and Plant Portfolio Manager login accounts to provide a simple and fully integrated solution to the full line of the Aurora Vision monitoring solution.
Users with Plant Viewer for Mobile can:
- Track the energy produced by their solar power plants
- Verify plant health and past performance
- Understand how their energy performance varies over time
- Access production information for further analysis
- Set up Wi-Fi enabled inverters right from the app
- Edit account information
Good app. Could be more fun. Still glad they have it for customers
Failed to capture leap year 29-Feb data!
They are headquartered at Zurich, ZH, and have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. Abb Switzerland Ltd works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, LinkedIn Ads, AppNexus, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Bizo.