ABAís mission is to transform English learning into a daily practice that improves peopleís professional and personal lives.
ABA English is an EdTech company specialized in teaching English with a unique methodology inspired in the natural approach. Our Natural Method transfers to the digital space the principles of intuitive and natural mother-tongue learning, and students can follow the course on desktop and mobile devices via app. The ABA English course pivots on short films especially designed to teach English, with interactive exercises and guidance from a private tutor. This ensures the ABA learning experience is effective, engaging and natural, on any platform.
ABA English is an unusual startup since it combines high-tech capabilities with four decades of expertise teaching English long-distance on a previous, offline stage. Today, millions of people from over 170 countries are learning English online with ABA.
- 10 SDKs
- 4.65 Avg. Rating
- 1.24 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/aba-english/id859243872
- App Support: http://www.abaenglish.com/en/contact-us/
- Genre: Education
- Bundle ID: com.abaenglish
- App Size: 182 M
- Version: 4.7.1
- Release Date: May 5th, 2014
- Update Date: August 14th, 2020
Learn English with the Smart Learning method? and get results from the first day. Discover more reasons every day to practice with what you enjoy the most. Do you want to talk? Try the Speaking Sessions. Want to practice on your way to work? Try a podcast. Grammar exercises? You have a complete course with thousands of activities.
Start today! More than 30 million students have already started.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH ABA ENGLISH?
You will practice all communicative and linguistic abilities, you will set weekly goals and follow a daily routine to progress quickly in a short time. All at the same time as you enjoy and learn with the topics that interest you.
- More than 1500 Speaking Sessions per year. Participate in whichever sessions you want to and speak with native teachers and other students at your level. In these sessions, we debate, talk about current events, and also clarify doubts about English.
MASTERCLASSES WITH EXPERTS
- We present to you a new way to practice and improve your English, at the same time as you learn about interesting topics guided by experts.
A VARIETY OF EXPERIENCES
- Access new and varied content each day: live classes, meditation podcasts, videos, interviews, current news, and original reports.
- Each day we propose a personalized plan by which you can establish a successful routine.
- You can set weekly goals and decide the intensity of your course.
- Take a free English level test to begin. ABA’s course includes all of the levels: Beginners (A1), Lower Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (B2/C1) y Business (C1).
- Each time you complete a level, you obtain an official certificate. Download it from the app and share it on LinkedIn if you so desire.
- Our English course is based on films. You begin each unit with an ABA Film: a short film created by ABA English with scenes from daily life. It is subtitled in English and in your language.
THOUSANDS OF EXERCISES
- Practice all of the linguistic abilities: writing, reading, pronunciation, and comprehension.
GRAMMAR VIDEO CLASSES
- All English Grammar explained by our teachers in a clear and pleasant way. You’ll love it.
- Monitor your progress. You have exercises, challenges, and tests to check what you’ve learned.
Access all of this content for free for 7 days. Afterwards, you can choose one of the following subscription plans:
We’re waiting for you! At ABA English we want to accompany you in this new learning experience.
All subscriptions automatically renew unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the renewal date. The account is charged in the 24 hours before the renewal at the current renewal price. However, if you deactivate automatic renewal, you will continue to be able to access the course until the last day of your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions and deactivate the automatic renewal in the configuration menu of your account after purchase. The payment is charged to your iTunes account the moment your purchase is confirmed.
They are headquartered at Barcelona, Spain, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. Aba English works with Advertising technology companies such as Zanox, DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, Weborama, Google Remarketing, Revertisement, AppNexus, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Twitter Ads, Facebook Custom Audiences, Criteo, Facebook Exchange FBX, Yahoo Small Business, IponWeb BidSwitch, Openads/OpenX, Turn, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project.