AAR is an independent provider of services to the commercial aviation and government markets worldwide. The company was incorporated in 1955 and today has revenues of approximately $1.8 billion with more than 5,000 employees in 20 countries. AARís aftermarket expertise and award-winning aviation services, which can be integrated or leveraged separately, help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. We are a trusted partner to customers in over 100 countries delivering competitiveness so they can focus on transporting passengers, cargo and parts around the world.
We offer products and services that include:
′ MRO Services
′ Parts Supply
′ Integrated Solutions
′ OEM Aftermarket Solutions
AARís connected and talented employees drive our dynamic culture, which makes AAR a great place to work. With our focus on innovation, the way we work together and how we develop our products and services we have become a recognized leader in our industry.
- 10 SDKs
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/aar-corp-/id1017922782
- App Support: http://www.aarcorp.com/contact/
- Genre: Business
- Bundle ID: com.aarcorp.mobile.external
- App Size: 75.7 M
- Version: 1.3
- Release Date: January 29th, 2016
- Update Date: March 24th, 2016
AAR is proud to offer the AAR CORP. mobile app to our customers and vendors. The app is optimized for iPhone and compatible with iPad.
Supply Chain - Orders
- Open vs. Shipped order visibility
- Ability to search by order number, part number or order year
- Drill down to order lines
- Order line detail visibility for additional information such as price, waybill number, invoice number etc...
- Ability to drill down when multiple waybills and invoices exist
- "Request Invoice" feature to receive a copy of the invoice via email
- Contact the sales rep via email or phone using the "Email" and "Call" buttons.
- View paperwork associated with the order
Supply Chain - Quotes
- Ability to view Ready, Pending and Closed quotes
- Respond to a quote by Accepting or Rejecting it.
- Upload a picture of the Purchase Order
- View paperwork associated with the quote.
MRO - Approvals
- View and process Estimate, Bump, Material and Daily Closed Item approval requests
- Ability to search by tail number, status, request type
- Add comments, view previous comments and previous approvals.
They are headquartered at Wood Dale, IL, United States, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. Aar Corp. works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Google Remarketing, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Marchex, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, AppNexus, IponWeb BidSwitch, Facebook Custom Audiences, Advertising.com, Geniee, Openads/OpenX, BlueKai, BlueKai DMP, Index Exchange, adingo, Improve Digital, eXelate, DemDex, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Tapad, Sharethrough, TripleLift, Semasio.