Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery app, providing in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 23 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate, and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal networks of fellow food enthusiasts for trusted recommendations.
In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Zomato has expanded its offering to include transactions – Online Ordering, Table Reservations, and a Point-of-Sale system, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionise the restaurant industry.
- Company Name:Zomato
Headquarters: (View Map)New Delhi, India
Office Locations:Australia, Brasil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, United States
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Native, Social, Mobile Display, Desktop Display, Email
- Headline:Metro Manila Restaurants, Restaurants in Metro Manila
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesFinancial Services, Food & Beverage
- Key DifferentiatorWe do this by Helping people discover great places around them. Our team gathers information from every restaurant on a regular basis to ensure our data is fresh. Our vast community of food lovers share their reviews and photos, so you have all that you need to make an informed choice. Building amazing experiences around dining. Starting with information for over 1 million restaurants (and counting) globally, we're making dining smoother and more enjoyable with services like online ordering and table reservations. Enabling restaurants to create amazing experiences. With dedicated engagement and management tools, we're enabling restaurants to spend more time focusing on food itself, which translates directly to better dining experiences.
- 100 K Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 2.96 Avg. Rating
- 718 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.zomatomerchant
- App Support: http://www.zomato.com
- Genre: business
- Bundle ID: com.application.zomatomerchant
- App Size: 7.57 M
- Version: 46
- Release Date: April 29th, 2015
- Update Date: October 6th, 2020
The zomato for business app puts the power in the hands of the business owner. With an easy-to-use interface and powerful features, it helps you get the most out of your zomato listing. You can reply to reviews from customers, track revenue and analytics, manage your outlet information, and more.
? Reply to reviews: Get real-time notifications of new photos and reviews by your customers, and easily respond to reviews.
? Listen to conversations with customers: Listen to received calls and return missed calls from the business day.
? Manage restaurant information: Update information for your listing in real time by editing photos, menus, hours, and more.
? Add promos, deals, special menus, and events: Upload content to your listing that increases customer engagement.
? View analytics: Feel the pulse of your business. See how your page is performing on zomato, and how many users are looking at your restaurant. If you are signed up to receive Online Orders via zomato, you can also see the revenue generated.
? Control Whitelabel Apps: If your business has a zomato whitelabel app, you can edit the information displayed on it using zomato for zusiness as a control center.
For more information, visit www.zomato.com/business/apps
They are headquartered at New Delhi, India, and have 269 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
Zomato works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, AdRoll, Google Remarketing, Twitter Ads, Facebook Exchange FBX, AppNexus, Facebook Custom Audiences, Google Adsense Asynchronous, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Openads/OpenX, RadiumOne, Yahoo Small Business, Evidon, Rocket Fuel, Simpli.fi, Atlas, Criteo, Criteo OneTag.