"Vanity Fair has but two major articles in its editorial creed: first, to believe in the progress and promise of American life, and, second, to chronicle that progress cheerfully, truthfully, and entertainingly." —Frank Crowninshield, March 1914
Vanity Fair became a bellwether of the Jazz Age under the editorial direction of Frank Crowninshield in 1914. It folded in 1936, but was resurrected in 1983, hardly missing a beat. Helmed by Tina Brown until 1992, and currently edited by Graydon Carter, Vanity Fair publishes a steady stream of hard-hitting stories, colorful narratives, and eye-popping exposés that routinely become part of the national discussion.
Vanity Fair may edit or remove any materials posted by fans or third parties. You must have the rights to post any submitted materials, and by doing so you authorize its use by us and third parties we authorize for any purpose in any media.
Desktop Display, Social, Email, Mobile Display
- Headline:Entertainment, Politics, and Fashion News
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Government & Politics
- Key DifferentiatorVanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence, luminous photography and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice — often the only choice — for the world’s most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesvf.com, vanityfair.com
- 6084680 Global Rank
- 5486162 United States
- 3.01 K Estimated Visits
- 10 SDKs
- 3.08 Avg. Rating
- 28 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/conde-nast/id527780576
- App Support: https://www.domino.com/about-us/about-domino/#contactUs
- Genre: Lifestyle
- Bundle ID: com.condenet.domino
- App Size: 18.5 M
- Version: 4.2.2
- Release Date: May 23rd, 2012
- Update Date: August 24th, 2020
The guide to living with style, domino magazine offers accessible and cutting-edge home decor inspiration. With celebrity house tours, before-and-after transformations, and insights from famous interior designers, domino makes it easy to bring your style home.
For questions about the domino app, please call 1-877-223-7844.
1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. domino publishes 4 times a year. Please go to domino.com for more information.
PLEASE FIX IOS8 INCOMPATIBILITY
So excited, then so disappointed
App won't download magazines
Can't download paid for mag, no support
App Isn't Working
They are headquartered at New York, NY, United States, and have 5 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Vanity Fair inventory partners include: adtech.com, advertising.com, aolcloud.net, appnexus.com, aps.amazon.com, contextweb.com, districtm.io, emxdgt.com, facebook.com, freewheel.tv, google.com, indexexchange.com, liveintent.com, openx.com, pubmatic.com, rubiconproject.com, smaato.com, smartclip.net, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, teads.tv, tremorhub.com, triplelift.com, trustx.org, yieldmo.com, yldbt.com, email@example.com, behave.com, media.net, outbrain.com, undertone.com, yahoo.com.
Vanity Fair works with Advertising technology companies such as The Trade Desk, Chango, Neustar AdAdvisor, Turn, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, DemDex, BlueKai, Dstillery, Resonate Insights, DoubleClick.Net, AppNexus, Atlas, Link Share, Ezakus, eXelate, Eyeota, Datonics, Tapad, Clickagy, Drawbridge, Evidon, Twitter Ads.