Unity Technologies Finland (former Applifier) is part of Unity Technologies - the best game development ecosystem in the world!
In our office in Helsinki, the teams mainly focus on the development of Everyplay, Unity Ads & and a so called Project X.
The most powerful way to discover a new game is when a friend shows you a game they love. Everyplay is a mobile gaming network that makes that moment shareable with video recorded directly from your game. Unity Ads is an in-game video ad platform for mobile games that helps developers acquire users and increase monetization. Project X is about a new service from Unity that helps mobile game developers make their games more fun, viral and sticky.
Unity has now expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. We’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Are you tired of:
- Java EE
- Oracle databases
- Bad tests / no unit tests
- Spaghetti code
- Slow deployment cycles
- Short term consultancy jobs without a sense of product ownership
Would you want to work with:
- Products that have a long term vision, truly global reach and already a huge user base
- More recent technologies: Node.js, Go, AngularJS, React, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Travis and whatever suits the purpose
- Code with proper unit tests and test automation
- Daily deployments to production
- And all of the above in a company that is not a start-up anymore, has a healthy revenue stream, but has not lost a good start-up spirit
Apply at https://careers.unity.com/
Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video
CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPI, CPM, CPV
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider
- Headline:Mobile Video Ad Network
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesGaming, Technology, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorThe leading global game industry software Unity plays an important part in a booming global games market. More games are made with Unity than with any other game technology. More players play games made with Unity, and more developers rely on our tools and services to drive their business. As you can see below, millions of people are creating with Unity every day. This has resulted in global gamers downloading Unity-made games to nearly 2 billion unique mobile devices for Q1 2016 alone.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesapplifier.com
- Data PartnersN/A
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersN/A
- 23384114 Global Rank
- 589876 Turkey
- 57.4 K Estimated Visits
- 6 SDKs
- 2.58 Avg. Rating
- 15 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/unity-technologies/id326317940
- App Support: http://unity3d.com/support/
- Genre: Games
- Bundle ID: com.unity3d.WildWest
- App Size: 11 M
- Version: 1.10
- Release Date: September 30th, 2009
- Update Date: February 24th, 2012
Try your hand out at the Wild West Shooting Gallery!
HORRIBLE...and Demo Only!
Everyone in the worl
For the Unity, and against the rage noobs.
They are headquartered at Helsinki, Finland, and have 64 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
Unity Ads works with Advertising technology companies such as AdRoll, Google AdSense Custom Search Ads, Google Adsense, Bizo, AppNexus, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, DoubleClick.Net, Facebook Exchange FBX, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, AppNexus Segment Pixel, IponWeb BidSwitch, Perfect Audience, Facebook Custom Audiences, Crosswise, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, Google Remarketing, Index Exchange, Ad Tech Japan AOL, Ads.txt, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Advertising.com, BlueKai, BlueKai DMP.