Turner is a global media company that creates and programs branded news, entertainment, sports, animation and young adult multi-platform content for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses are some of the most valuable in the world and include CNN, TBS, TNT, TCM, truTV, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, FilmStruck, Super Deluxe, iStreamPlanet and ELEAGUE.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Linear TV, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video, Desktop Display
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher, YouTube MCN
- Headline:Publisher: Sports, Entertainment, Animation, News
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Gaming, Non-Profit, Sports, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorOur programming business is aligned within four key divisions -- Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International. We target audiences with content that is compelling, specific and relevant.U.S. EntertainmentCollectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of originals, marquee sports, popular licensed series and movies, classic film and reality programming. This balanced mix of content addresses the specific needs of advertisers, distributors and consumers, while driving reach that generates in the best financial returns.TBS ranks as basic cable's #1 network among adult 18-34 and adults 18-49 in primetime and is home to three of basic cable’s top 10 original comedies. TNT claims four shows among basic cable's Top 15 original drama series.Turner Sports’ exclusive coverage of the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship that aired on TBS, TNT, truTV and partner network CBS was the second highest-rated and most-viewed NCAA tournament in nearly 10 years.truTV has chalked up solid numbers with such hits as Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing, Full Throttle Saloon and South Beach Tow.Animation, Young Adults & Kids MediaCartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; the digital businesses and Cartoon Network Video; and two animation production facilities, Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank and Williams Street Studios in Atlanta offer targeted original, acquired and classic animated and live-action entertainment. Adult Swim ranks #1 in Total Day among adults 18-34 & 18-49 and men 18-34 and 18-49.Cartoon Network ranked as television’s #1 network for Early Prime (7-9 p.m.) delivery among boys 9-14.NewsCNN, the original 24-hour news network, delivers the most comprehensive, nonpartisan news and analysis to global audiences across all platforms. CNN Worldwide's networks and businesses include CNN/U.S., HLN, CNN International, CNN en Espa?ol, CNN.com, CNN Airport Channel, CNN Radio and CNN Newsource.CNN viewership has increased by more than 82% among total viewers and 97% among adults 25-54 since the previous quarter. The debut of CNN’s Chicagoland premiered as the #1 original program among adults 25-54 across cable news networks. Death Row Stories also premiered as a #1 ranked series, delivering more adults 24-54 than any other cable news network.InternationalTurner International is now 160+ channels in 200+ countries, with more than 30 brands, in close to 40 languages. Turner’s global business is strong and continuing to build scale by leveraging the value of existing brands and making strategic regional acquisitions.Turner is the leading U.S. multi-channel operator in Latin America.CNN is the #1 English-language news brand around the world.Ad Sales and DistributionWorking in tandem with the programming divisions, Turner’s Ad Sales and Distribution arms drive new thinking and execution that crosses traditional boundaries, connects players and assets in creative ways and delivers value for our partners and for our company. TBS, TNT and truTV combine unique strengths -- reach that rivals broadcast; strong, branded networks; great value; and broad demographic appeal for advertisers brand message.The value proposition of CNN to our advertising partners remains the unmatched scale and reach of the brand.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesokthunderally.com, torontoraptors.org, amateursurgeonhospital.com, kings.org, mavericks.net, mavs.net, mavs.org, nabrhythmnrimstour.com, natlbasketballassoc.com, nationalbasketballassociation.org, national-basketball-association.net, nbaplayoffs.com, miamiheat.org, miami-heat.org, miami-heat.com, nbafantasygame.net, nbafantasygame.com, nba-fantasy-game.net, nba-fantasy-game.com, nbarhythmnrims.com, nbathunderzone.com, nbajamsession.com, nbalegendsfoundation.org, nbageneralmanager.net, nbafantasygames.net, nbagm.com, nbadfunkd.com, nbaatwork.org, nbdlalbuquerque.com, nbdltix.com, nbdlaustin.com, nbacity.net, nba-store.org, nbagm.net, nba-fantasy-games.com, nba-fantasy-games.net, nbafantasygames.com, nba-general-manager.com, nbdl.net, nbacity.org, nbaatwork.net, nbathundershop.net, nbapicks.com, nbainsidestuff.net, national-basketball-association.com, bk-nets-suck.com, bknetssuck.net, insidestuff.net, inside-stuff.org, inside-stuff.net, insidestuff.org, inside-stuff.com, hawks.org, hawks.net, eriebasketball.com, turnerdigitalsales.com, forbettertbs.com, forbetterorworsetbs.com, forbetterontbs.com, yolandastubetopshop.com, nbajamvan.com, nbafinals.com, nbathunderalley.com, nbatvaffilates.com, nbaso.net, nbajamvantour.com, nets.org, pistons.org, lalakers.org, forbetterorworseontbs.com, warriors.org, golden-state-warriors.com, gobullets.com, go76ers.com, indianapacers.org, indianapacers.net, indiana-pacers.net, summerball.com, jvtour.com, feverblogs.com, ncaa.com, nba.com, nascar.com, pga.com, bleacherreport.com, tbs.com, tntdrama.com, trutv.com, teamcoco.com, adultswim.com, cartoonnetwork.com, hlntv.com, ireport.cnn.com, tcm.com, iamatrailblazersfan.com, wolvesnation.com, trailblazers.com, dallas-mavericks.com, tpforbetter.com, tpforbetterorworse.com, nuggets.org, monarchs.net, okcthunderally.com, tbstorylines.com, tbsuperperks.com, tbstoryline.com, tbsatlanta.com, cartoonnetworkasia.com, cartoonnetworkindia.com, orlando-magic.org, orlando-magic.com, 18004nbatix.com, 1866wnbatix.com, comets.net, 76ers.org, 76ers.net, ben10omniverse.com, denver-nuggets.com, denvernuggets.org, virtualgeneralmanager.net, clippers.org, clevelandcavaliers.net, cleveland-cavaliers.net, clevelandcavaliers.org, finals.com, turnersouth.com, turnertv.com, xn--15q40lxt2axrcdrjevg.com, suns.org, veryfunnyspots.com, veryfunnyads.net, veryfunnycommercials.com, sacramento-kings.com, sacramentokings.org, detroit-pistons.org, detroit-pistons.com, detroitpistons.org, detroitpistons.net, mynba.net, mynba.com, mynba.org, mystics.net, mythunderbiz.com, rnrtour.com, thebrooklynnetssuck.net, the-brooklyn-nets-suck.net, theceltics.com, thesonics.com, bknetssuck.com, bknets.net, bk-nets-suck.net, bk-nets.net, bk-nets.com, wolves.org, wolves.net, knicks.net, knowtheshowgame.com, knowtheshow.com, greensngrains.com, thetimberwolves.com, bucks.org, laclippers.org, laclippers.net, bulls.org, highlightsondemand.com, jamvantour.com, blazers.org, theorlandomagic.com, allstarsummerjam.com, grizzard.com, seattle-supersonics.com, thepistons.com, theclippers.com, thetrailblazers.com, thepacers.com, the76ers.com, thespurs.com, thenuggets.com, thehornets.com, shaquilleoneal.com, thundervoices.com, thundershopokc.com, thunderbasketball.org, thunderu.com, bobcatsball.com, chicago-bulls.net, chicago-bulls.org, chicagobulls.info, chicagobulls.net, chicagobulls.org, rhythmnrimstour.com, washington-wizards.com, washingtonwizards.org, gosupersonics.com, wawizards.net, philadelphia-76ers.com, dallasmavericks.org, the-brooklyn-nets.net, the-brooklyn-nets.com, theutahjazz.com, thewarriors.com, thunderally.net, sonics.org, ruckerhoops.com, ruckerhoops.net, teamcococdn.com, philadelphia76ers.net, nbathundergear.com, raptorsinsider.com, nbaglobalgames.com, turnermediainnovations.com, boomerangtv.co.uk, boomerangtv.com.au, cnni.com, timewarner.com, cba.ah.cn, cba.bj.cn, cba.cq.cn, cba.gd.cn, cba.gs.cn, cba.he.cn, cba.hk.cn, cba.jl.cn, cba.js.cn, cba.mo.cn, cba.qh.cn, cba.sd.cn, cba.tw.cn, cba.xj.cn, cba.yn.cn, cba.zj.cn, rhythmnrims.com, cnn.com, funnyordie.com
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 19234484 Global Rank
- 0 Estimated Visits
- 10 SDKs
- 4.75 Avg. Rating
- 33.4 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/turner-formerly-turner-broadcasting-system-inc-/id470272134
- App Support: http://games.adultswim.com
- Genre: Games
- Bundle ID: com.turner.asmajormayhem
- App Size: 189 M
- Version: 2.5.2
- Release Date: November 10th, 2011
- Update Date: April 10th, 2020
TOP TEN "free" App!
Touch Arcade says Major Mayhem's 2.0 update is "ridiculously huge...almost feels like a completely new game!"
“One of the best rail shooters on the App Store!” -IGN 8.5/10
"It's funny, fast, violent, and leaves you wanting more." -PocketGamer Silver Medal
"I got points for Chicken Combos." -AppSafari 4.5/5
Meet the newest recruit in the Adult Swim Games army: Major Mayhem. He's got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil. Guns, grenades and an assortment of other tools of destruction are at your disposal, and you'll need every last one of 'em. So what are you waiting for, Major Mayhem? The future of the Free World -- and your love life -- hangs in the balance.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
>> "This is slaughter done right, with enormous weaponry and a huge sense of fun." -PocketGamer
>> "…extremely enjoyable and addictive. Major Mayhem takes elements from an Operation Wolf style shooting gallery, Canabalt platforming, Gears of War duck-and-cover and Max Payne bullet time, and mixes it into an action-packed budget platformer that’s hard to put down." —TouchGen
>> "Major Mayhem is one of the best rail shooters on the App Store." -IGN
>> "Bring[s] back memories of such games as Lethal Enforcers and Virtua Cop, or even more recent fare such as the Resident Evil Chronicles games for the Wii, though without being quite as serious as any of those." -Slide to Play
? Universal app, optimized for play on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
? 45 levels of non-stop action
? 4 game modes
? Game Center Leaderboards
? 100 achievements
? 150 mini mission objectives
? 5 power ups
? Battle your way past hordes of enemies in three picturesque environments: Tropics, Metropolis and Desert
? 20 unique weapons in your arsenal to deal out MAJOR MAYHEM, like:
>> Automatic Shotgun
>> Quadzooka (like a Bazooka only more massive-er!)
>> And more!
? 42 costumes and hats to make your Major's fashion conscience which dealing massive devastation!
? Save the world, and your girlfriend
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell
Meget sjov tidsfordriv
They are headquartered at Palo Alto, CA, United States, and have 897 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Turner Digital / Turner Sports inventory partners include: google.com, rubiconproject.com, aps.amazon.com, openx.com, appnexus.com, pubmatic.com, indexexchange.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, telaria.com, tremorhub.com, triplelift.com, trustx.org, gammassp.com, ambientdigitalgroup.com, kargo.com, rhythmone.com, yieldlab.net, adform.com, adtech.com, advertising.com, aol.com, aolcloud.net, appnexus, atemda.com, beachfront.com, bidtellect.com, cedato.com, contextweb.com, coull.com, coxmt.com, criteo.com, districtm.io, dynadmic.com, dyntrk.com, emxdgt.com, e-planning.net, exponential.com, freewheel.tv, fyber.com, gumgum.com, impact-ad.jp, improvedigital.com, jadserve.postrelease.com, lijit.com, lkqd.com, lkqd.net, loopme.com, memevideoad.com, netseer.com, optimatic.com, sekindo.com, sharethrough.com, smaato.com, smartadserver.com, smartclip.net, smartstream.tv, sovrn.com, streamrail.net, stroeer.com, synacor.com, teads.tv, thetimmedia.com, tribalfusion.com, valueclickmedia.com, vi.ai, zedo.com, anyclip-media.com, btrll.com, groundtruth.com, adocean-global.com, yumenetworks.com, springserve.com, adtrue.com, mgid.com, sunmedia.tv, richaudience.com, mobfox.com, admanmedia.com, seedtag.com, aerserv.com, outbrain.com, 33across.com, taboola.com, liveintent.com, minute.ly, spotim.market, spot.im, vidazoo.com, video.unrulymedia.com, facebook.com, yieldmo.com, c.amazon-adsystem.com, placeholder.example.com, behave.com, media.net, undertone.com, rhythomeone.com, spotexchange.com, brightcom.com, themediagrid.com, advangelists.com, subdomain=healthination.cnn.com, subdomain=inhealth.cnn.com, subdomain=lending.cnn.com, adnxs.com, pubgears.com, www.triplelift.com, sonobi.com, consumable.com, saambaa.com, sabio.us, yahoo.com, connatix.com.
Turner Digital / Turner Sports works with Advertising technology companies such as The Trade Desk, Chango, Media Innovation Group, Neustar AdAdvisor, Dstillery, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, DemDex, BlueKai, DoubleClick.Net, AppNexus, Atlas, Resonate Insights, Aggregate Knowledge, Rocket Fuel, BlueKai DMP, Drawbridge, RadiumOne, Weborama, Amazon Direct, Google Direct, Ads.txt, RubiconProject Direct, OpenX Direct, AppNexus Direct, Teads Reseller, PulsePoint Reseller, ContextWeb Direct, Fyber Reseller, PubMatic Direct, SmartAdServer Reseller, Amazon Reseller, LKQD Reseller, Adform Reseller, Beachfront Reseller, Taboola Direct, SpotXChange Reseller, Criteo Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, Cedato Reseller, Teads Direct, Taboola Reseller, Improve Digital Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, Stroeer Direct, Kargo Direct, Stroeer Reseller, Sekindo Reseller, Videology Group Reseller, Sekindo Direct, OpenX Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, RhythmOne Direct, SpotXChange Direct, Kargo Reseller, Tremor Video Reseller, Google Reseller, ORC International Reseller, AOL Reseller, IndexExchange Reseller, IndexExchange Direct.