The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising around the world. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk offers a self-service technology platform to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns. Buyers can create highly personalized ad experiences across various channels, including display, native, video, audio, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile, and TV.
Advertising campaigns powered by The Trade Desk take advantage of market-leading targeting capabilities, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion.
Digital Audio, Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Native, Social, Desktop Video
% of Media Spend
Demand Side Platform, Retargeting
- Headline:Programmatic Advertising | (DSP) Demand Side Platform
- Key DifferentiatorThe Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide.
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersHulu, Roku, Sony Crackle
Retargeting, Search Retargeting, IP, Geographic (Zip), Contextual, Site
- Data PartnersBlueKai, AdAdvisor, Datalogix, Exelate, The Data Alliance, Bit.ly, Mastercard, TruSignal, Nielsen, V12 Group, AddThis, |X|, Semcasting, TransUnion, Forbes, Lotame, Expedia, LiveRamp, Placed, LiveRamp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersDoubleVerify, Adsafe
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
They are headquartered at Ventura, CA, United States, and have 151 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
The Trade Desk works with Advertising technology companies such as DemDex, Facebook Exchange FBX, SpotXchange, eXelate, Centro, Media Innovation Group, Rubicon Project, BlueKai, Neustar AdAdvisor, Index Exchange, Yield Manager, Yahoo Publisher Network, Accuen, AppNexus, DoubleClick.Net, Segmint, The Trade Desk, Aggregate Knowledge, Yahoo Small Business, Advertising.com, Tapad, Drawbridge, BlueKai DMP, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Google Remarketing, Adbrain, DoubleClick Bid Manager, adingo, Adap.TV.