Tapjoy’s Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy’s diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScore(TM) study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay? ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
? 2017 Tapjoy, Inc. All rights reserved. Tapjoy and the Tapjoy logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tapjoy, Inc. All third party logos and trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native
CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPE, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPV
Ad Network, Mobile App Publisher, Other
- Headline:Maximum Mobile Impact: In-App Advertising
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Dating, eCommerce, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertisers rely on our diverse suite of rewarded video and rich media ads to impact performance. Developers leverage our technology and expertise to acquire high-value users and generate more revenue.
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersRubicon
First-Party Interplay Data SegmentsThird-Party Audience Data - e.g. DMP (as Device IDs)AgeGenderHousehold IncomeEducationEthnicityLocationLanguageDeviceCarrierRetargeting
- Data PartnersPlacedLive Ramp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersN/A
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsCeltraAll Major DSPsSizmek
- 10 SDKs
- 3.26 Avg. Rating
- 1.2 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tapjoy/id342648612
- App Support: http://www.tapjoy.com
- Genre: Games
- Bundle ID: com.tapjoy.tapout
- App Size: 11.3 M
- Version: 2.9.0
- Release Date: December 10th, 2009
- Update Date: April 18th, 2020
Guide the ship out of the port. Similar to the board game Rush Hour, your goal is to move the ships up and down and left and right to create a path for your ship to escape.
What separates TapOut from other similar games?
- A world class musical score
- 100 challenging levels
- Downloadable level packs
- Bigger boards with bigger ships
- Buoys (unmovable objects that add to the challenge)
Brought to you by Tapjoy, creators of TapDefense, TapWord, TapSudoku, and Jigsu.
If you have this game don't ever delete it!
Forced to Watch 30 Second Advertisements :(
SO MANY ADVERTISMENTS
Enjoyed it until the end
They are headquartered at San Francisco, CA, United States, and have 62 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
Tapjoy works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Bizo, AppNexus, LinkedIn Ads, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, IponWeb BidSwitch, Facebook Custom Audiences, TripleLift, Rubicon Project, Google Floodlight Counter.