StartApp is an insight-driven mobile technology company that enables partners to turn data into fulfilling mobile moments. By creating innovative ways of exploring mobile users'? intents and behaviors, and being smarter about responding to these factors, we help our partners optimize and better execute their strategies.
StartApp partners with over 350,000 applications, reaching 1 billion MAUs worldwide. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York with offices around the world.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Social, Desktop Video
CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM
Ad Network, Ad Exchange, SSP & Mediation
- Minimum Spend:$1-$500
- Headline:Mobile, Fulfilled
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesDating, eCommerce, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Retail, Sports, Technology, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorAt StartApp, we believe that mobile tech enriches not only our daily lives, but also our communities and our world. Mobile devices are people’s most personal object in today’s busy world. It is important for each mobile user to get the most fulfilling and enriching experiences. Something that makes them feels special: a “moment”. We believe these fulfilling mobile moments can only be created through a deep understanding of mobile users. That is why we have compiled an unmatched volume of intelligent mobile data insights to help you understand user behavior and needs.
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersYelp, Yandex, Yahoo!, Ebay, Bing, LAZADA, UBER, Baidu
- Data PartnersN/A
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersBoard Members of IAB mobileTRUSTe Certified
- 5 K Downloads
- 1 SDKs
- 2.8 Avg. Rating
- 11 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.startapp.startappoptout
- App Support: http://www.startapp.com/
- Genre: tools
- Bundle ID: com.startapp.startappoptout
- App Size: 798 K
- Version: 1
- Release Date: December 23rd, 2012
- Update Date: December 23rd, 2012
1. Install the opt-out app.
2. You can opt-out through our website using the link http://www.startapp.com/opt.aspx
They are headquartered at Netanya, Israel, and have 21 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
StartApp works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, AdRoll, AppNexus, Google Adsense, Facebook Custom Audiences, Twitter Ads, Facebook Exchange FBX, Yahoo Small Business, Pubmatic, AppNexus Segment Pixel, IponWeb BidSwitch, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Rubicon Project, Google Remarketing, adingo.