As a global leader in Artificial Intelligence technology, Quantcast is using machine learning to drive human learning to help brands grow in the AI-era.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is the real-time pulse of the Internet helping marketers and publishers understand their audiences through 1st party direct measurement. With the largest AI-driven audience insights platform measuring over 150 million web destinations, Quantcast’s predictive analytics powers insights, targeting and measurement solutions for marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers worldwide.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast employs more than 800 employees in 22 offices across 10 countries.
For more information, visit www.quantcast.com.
- Company Name:Quantcast
Headquarters: (View Map)201 Third Street 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94103 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: San Francisco. Also: New York, London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and more to come...
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video
Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform, Other, Retargeting
- Minimum Spend:$5001-$10000
- Headline:Audience Measurement & Display Ad Targeting Platform
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorTop 5 data processing organization with access to browsing behavior of +100M web destinations
Custom audience targeting created for your brand
- Data PartnersLiveRamp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersVarious: NAI, EDAA certified, etc.
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsAdform Conversant Mediaplex eyeReturn Flashtalking DoubleClick Rich Media PointRoll Sizmek MediaMind Weborama
- 50 Downloads
- 7 SDKs
- 5.0 Avg. Rating
- 1 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantcast.quantcats
- App Support: http://quantcast.com
- Genre: game
- Bundle ID: com.quantcast.quantcats
- App Size: 3.55 M
- Version: 12
- Release Date: August 19th, 2013
- Update Date: August 19th, 2013
Cats everywhere, but beware of the Big Cats.
They are headquartered at 201 Third Street 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94103 United States of America, and have 264 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
Quantcast works with Advertising technology companies such as ADTECH, DoubleClick.Net, AppNexus, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, Rubicon Project, Struq, Index Exchange, Tapad, IponWeb BidSwitch, Bizo, LinkedIn Ads, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Pubmatic, Google Remarketing, Beeswax, Adify, Drawbridge, Facebook Custom Audiences.