MyFitnessPal helps more than 50 million people stay healthier and happier. With a database of more than 3.3 million foods and hundreds of exercises, top fitness technology partners, community support, insights, and seamless access to your personal health information across all major platforms, MyFitnessPal is the leading free resource for achieving and maintaining health goals.
Partnering with top brands—including Netpulse, Johnson Health Tech, Fitbit, BodyMedia, Runtastic and Endomondo—and featuring a database over 3 million foods, MyFitnessPal provides real-time nutrition and fitness tracking, insights and community support. MyFitnessPal’s free and easy to use technology works seamlessly across Android, iOS, Blackberry, Kindle and Windows apps, in addition to the web.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social, Email
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesFood & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare
- Key DifferentiatorLosing weight isn't easy - we know. But with a membership to MyFitnessPal.com, you'll get the tools you need to successfully take weight off - and keep it off. And best of all, you can signup for free, no strings attached. So put away your credit card - you'll never have to pay a cent. Study after study has confirmed the benefits of keeping track of the food you eat and the activity you do. It's simple - the more consistently you track your food intake, the more likely you are to lose weight. That's why every successful weight management program suggests that you keep a food diary and/or an activity log. But recording everything you eat without the right tools can be tedious at best, or simply impossible at worst. At MyFitnessPal.com, we focus on making sure you can log your meals as quickly and easily as possible. Because the easier we make it for you, the more likely you are to stay on track, and the more likely you are to succeed in your weight loss goals.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesmfpaws.com
- 30925808 Global Rank
- 411446 United States
- 27 Estimated Visits
- 0 SDKs
- 32.3 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/myfitnesspal/id488519281
- App Support: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ipad
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- App Size: 19.5 M
- Version: 1.4.3
- Release Date: December 21st, 2011
- Update Date: January 29th, 2014
*** New universal app available ***
Please search the App Store for "MyFitnessPal" and download our free app "Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal". It's now a universal app for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. MyFitnessPal HD will not be supported in the future.
Weight loss wizard
They are headquartered at San Francisco, CA, United States, and have 6 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, MyFitnessPal inventory partners include: google.com, sharethrough.com, rubiconproject.com, openx.com, aps.amazon.com, indexexchange.com, amazon-adsystem.com, sovrn.com, appnexus.com, yldbt.com, facebook.com, kargo.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, adtech.com, coxmt.com, pubmatic.com, conversantmedia.com, myfitnesspal liveintent.com, rhythmone.com, lijit.com, gumgum.com, contextweb.com, adelement.com, admixer.net, improvedigital.com, reforge.in, amxrtb.com, pubnative.net, mobilefuse.com, adview.com, inmobi.com, smartadserver.com, aol.com, advertising.com, indexechange.com, verve.com, sabio.us, adcolony.com, onetag.com, velismedia.com, yahoo.com, synacor.com.
MyFitnessPal works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Conversant, Google Adsense, Google Publisher Tag, Glam Media, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Openads/OpenX, Turn, Rubicon Project, Accuen, Google Ad Partner Services, Experian, Digilant, RadiumOne, Brandscreen, Neustar AdAdvisor, X Plus One, Pubmatic, SiteScout, Rocket Fuel, Dstillery, BlueKai, Bizo, MLN Advertising, MyBuys, Chango, Facebook Exchange FBX, ContextWeb, Adify, Aggregate Knowledge, Connexity, SpotXchange, Index Exchange, LucidMedia, Videology, Simpli.fi, DemDex, Eq Ads, Zenovia, Adap.TV, Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Media Innovation Group, Evidon, Spongecell, eXelate, Yahoo Small Business, IponWeb BidSwitch, Proclivity, Twitter Ads, Specific Media, Switch Ads, AudienceScience, Yield Manager, Upfront Digital Media, Improve Digital, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, AcuityAds, Advertising.com, Mediaplex, Atlas, RealVu, Flashtalking, Brilig, eyeReturn, Adconion, AppNexus Segment Pixel, PointRoll, MyBuys MyAds, Crosswise, Adform, BlueKai DMP, Resonate Insights, Jumptap, BrightRoll, Kauli, StickyAds TV, Teads, Geniee, Semasio, Sonobi, ADTECH, adingo, Smartclip, Magnetic, AdRoll, Amazon Direct, YieldBot Reseller, ShareThrough Reseller, Facebook Reseller, Amazon Reseller, Google Direct, OpenX Reseller, ShareThrough Direct, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, RubiconProject Direct, SpotXChange Reseller, Sovrn Reseller, Kargo Reseller, OpenX Direct, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, Synacor Direct, IndexExchange Reseller, AOL Direct, Comet Cox Media Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, Converstand Media Direct, AlephD, Burst Media, TripleLift, Yieldlab, Criteo, Yahoo Ad Sync, AdGear, Bidtellect, Amazon Ad System, Arrivalist, Prebid, Google AdSense Integrator.