Downloading music via mdundo let you download music to your phone from your favorite artist for free. Mdundo is started in collaboration with some of Kenya’s best artists. By downloading music from mdundo YOU become a part of supporting Kenyan artists!
Mdundo is financially backed by 88mph – in partnership with Google for entrepreneurs.
Mdundo is kicking music into the stratosphere by taking the side of the artist. Other mobile music services keep 85-90% of sales. What?!, Yes, the majority of the cash lands in the pockets of big telcos. Mdundo enables you to keep track of your fans and we split any revenue generated from the site fairly with the artists.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Key DifferentiatorAbout us All Kenyan Music: Mdundo has the biggest library of East African music and are growing with hundreds of new songs every week Free Downloads: Download the newest songs for free to your phone Paid Downloads: Download as many songs you want for only 300 ksh a month. Go crazy! Find new music: Follow our news and music charts and discover the newest trends in East African music What is Mdundo? Download music to your phone at Mdundo.com. We update our catalogue with the sweetest music for your ears. You can download a limited number of songs for FREE. Mdundo Premium? You can download ALL the songs you want for only 300 Kenyan Shillings a month. That includes the newest releases and the oldest classics. You can pay with M-Pesa or Safaricom airtime. How does it work? 1. Go to Mdundo.com on your phone. 2. Select a song you want to download (Green is free, Orange is premium). 3. Enter your phone number for verification. 4. You will receive an SMS with a link, click to download the song. 5. Keep going, download the newest songs straight from our website. Advertisers Mdundo is reaching thousands of people every month and is experiencing massive growth. We have a very lucrative audience who are young, trendy and tech savvy. Get in touch if you want to advertise with us and we can tailor a campaign for you: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +254 708 911 840 Artists Mdundo was created for East African artists and our focus is to satisfy our artists' need and provide a service that helps artists and fans. If you want to join Mdundo.com as an artist you can simply sign up online here If you have any questions or enquiries kindly get in tough: Email: email@example.com Phone: +254 701 166 181 Copyright Infringements Copyright is one of Mdundo’s top priorities. We are working closely with the biggest content providers and right owners in Kenya to eliminate these issues. If you are experiencing any of your material on our site kindly notify us and we’ll immediately remove the content from our site until the problem has been resolved. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +254 701 166 181 Make sure your content is registered with the right organisations: MCSK | KAMP | PRISK Background Mdundo was only a dream in August 2012 when Martin, Frasha and the seed investment fund 88mph started to discuss how an online music distribution service could work in East Africa. In November 2012 the first beta version of Mdundo.com was launched together with Nazizi, Collo, P-Unit, Jua Cali, Mejja, Alpha Msanii, Calif Records, Juliani, Mbuvi, Alice Kamandea and Octopizzo. Only 1 month later, in December, Mdundo launched the service officially after establishing its first corporate partnership with Airtel Kenya. 2013 - A mind-blowing first year for Mdundo: - 1000 East African artists signed to Mdundo. - Paying more than 1,000,000 Kenyan Shillings to artists in royalties. - Reaching more than 200,000 people turning in to almost 100,000 registered users. - Establishing partnerships with Samsung, Microsoft, Airtel and Nokia. - Featured on BBC, Financial Times, Citizen TV, Kiss100, Homeboyz Radio, Daily Nation, The Nairobian, and many more.
- 1 M Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.2 Avg. Rating
- 5.37 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdundo.mdundoapp
- App Support: https://mdundo.com
- Genre: music_and_audio
- Bundle ID: com.mdundo.mdundoapp
- App Size: 3.56 M
- Version: 84
- Release Date: May 28th, 2015
- Update Date: November 8th, 2017
★★ # 1 Music App In Tanzania, Kenya & Uganda ★★
Millions of people have used mdundo.com. Wherever you are. Whatever you're doing, the Mdundo app lets you hear more.
Mdundo is a one-stop solution for all your Music needs. Mdundo offers you to free, unlimited access to all your favourite Songs.
???? Fastest Growing Music App for Nigerian Music ????
Get all the Bongo, Gospel, AfroPop, DJ Mixes, Nigerian Music, Dancehall, Hip Hop, Taarab, Zilizopendwa, Rhumba & Many More all on YOUR Phone everywhere you go.
Mdundo gives you access to the largest library of music in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia & Ghana allowing you to listen to your favourite artists' right on your phone.
Get to Enjoy:
★ High Quality MP3 Downloads of your favourite African Artists
★ Hundreds of Playlists created by Experts.
★ Trending charts for Kenya, Uganda & Tanzania!
★ New releases from thousands of artists in East Africa
★ Save your favourite songs & artists to listen to whenever you are offline.
★ Daily update of music.
★ Create your own custom playlist curated with music based off your mood.
★ Gospel, Hip Hop, Genge, Afropop, Dancehall, DJ Mixes, Rhumba, Zilizopendwa.
Some of your favourite artists such as:
Nikki Mbishi, Ben Pol, Vanessa Mdee, Belle 9, Navio, Lilian Mbabazi, Radio and Weasel, Ziza Bafana, King Saha, Khadija Kopa, Jux, Ruby, Peter Msechu, The Kansoul, Daddy Owen, Nameless, Sauti Sol, Atemi Oyungu, Kagwe Mungai, Kelele Takatifu, Mercy Masika, Amani, Ken Wa Maria, Octopizzo, H_art the Band & Many More!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mdundomusic
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mdundomusic
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mdundomusic/
They are headquartered at Nairobi, Kenya, and have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Mdundo inventory partners include: google.com, pub-7620071422727774, pub-5278973888786334, pub-1142323411777001, appnexus.com, contextweb.com, indexexchange.com, districtm.io, rubiconproject.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net.
Mdundo works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Publisher Tag, DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, Google Adsense Asynchronous, AppNexus, Openads/OpenX, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Zedo, Evidon, Facebook Custom Audiences, Flashtalking, Media Innovation Group, StickyAds TV, SpotXchange, Advertising.com, Adap.TV, The Trade Desk, Yahoo Small Business, Index Exchange, Yahoo Ad Sync, Turn, Atlas, Mediaplex, TripleLift, AdBlade Embed, Adblade, VINDICO, Rubicon Project, Rocket Fuel, BlueKai DMP, Simpli.fi, BlueKai, Taboola, Google Remarketing, DoubleVerify, Google Direct, Ads.txt, Google Reseller, Google Inteactive Media Ads, Connexity, RadiumOne, Specific Media, SiteScout, Integral Ad Science, Beeswax, Magnetic, GetIntent, Adhigh, Improve Digital, MBR Targeting, MyBuys MyAds, Videology, Arrivalist, Burst Media, adloox, Adform, MLN Advertising, DynAdmic, Yieldmo, Google AdSense Integrator, Eye View Digital, BidTheatre, AppNexus Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, IndexExchange Direct, AppNexus Direct, AOL Direct, Sociomantic, MicroAd, Criteo, Walmart, DistrictM Direct, Uponit, Aggregate Knowledge, RubiconProject Reseller, PubGuru, IponWeb BidSwitch, Innovid, Blis, Adition.