UK-born MailOnline (www.dailymail.co.uk) is the world’s largest English-language newspaper website reaching over 225 million unique monthly visitors globally, 75 million of those coming from the United States. MailOnline is known for its unique blend of world news, entertainment/celebrity buzz, pop culture editorial, female lifestyle editorial, and phenomenal images.
MailOnline has one of the web's most advanced advertising programs incorporating nearly every form of advertising from mobile, social and video, to native and e-commerce, with plans for more. Its robust analytics assure a brand-friendly environment currently enjoyed by some of today's top global advertising brands. In candid video interviews, visitors call the site "addictive, revealing, funny, honest, and probing."
MailOnline is a division of UK-based DMGT, an international portfolio of digital, information, media and events businesses, which employs over 12,000 people and is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:DMGT.L).
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Native, Social, Desktop Video, Email
CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, eCommerce, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorReach one of the largest audiences in America across desktop, smartphone and tablet
- Owned / Operated Propertiesdailymaildreamcottage.com, mailonline.com, ukplus.co.uk
Content: News, Entertainment, Fashion, Lifestyle, Health, Travel, Tech, and Science
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 0 SDKs
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/daily-mail/id1097663365
- App Support: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3107315/Netflix-adverts-coming-Company-starts-rolling-trailers-play-start-streaming-shows.html
- Genre: Entertainment
- Bundle ID: com.app.djilov
- App Size: 11.3 M
- Version: 1.1
- Release Date: April 2nd, 2016
- Update Date: April 8th, 2016
The full HD Box preview puts the newest HD movie previews in your hands. explore a year-long calendar of movie releases.
? Access hundreds of movie trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and images, available in HD or SD?
? Find out what’s playing
? Browse Top Charts to view the most popular trailers, box office rankings.
? Read previews provided without leaving the app?
? Enjoy your favorite movie trailers on your iPhone , iPad
? Requires a device with iOS 8 or later?
? Requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
- Provide accurate search keywords: Use this keywords to search. And with the first result, you can watching or get more informations of movies.
- Simple interface and easy to use.
They are headquartered at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and have 5 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Mail Online / Daily Mail inventory partners include: 33across.com, adform.com, adtag.vidssp.com, adtech.com, advertising.com, adyoulike.com, amazon.com, aol.com, aolcloud.net, appnexus.com, aps.amazon.com, beachfront.com, btrll.com, c.amazon-adsystem.com, cedato.com, contextweb.com, converge-digital.com, criteo.com, deployads.com, districtm.io, dynadmic.com, dyntrk.com, emxdgt.com, facebook.com, freewheel.tv, fyber.com, google.com, gumgum.com, impact-ad.jp, improvedigital.com, indexexchange.com, kargo.com, lkqd.com, lkqd.net, media.net, net.seer.com, openx.com, pubmatic.com, rhythmone.com, rubiconproject.com, sharethrough.com, smartadserver.com, sonobi.com, sortable.com, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, smartclip.net, spx.smaato.com, taboola.com, teads.tv, telaria.com, tremorhub.com, triplelift.com, vi.ai, video.unrulymedia.com, yume.com, exponential.com, sovrn.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, subdomain=games.dailymail.co.uk.
Mail Online / Daily Mail works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Publisher Tag, DoubleClick.Net, AppNexus, Rubicon Project, Pubmatic, DoubleVerify, Flashtalking, Teads, Kargo, SpotX, Openads/OpenX, Google Inteactive Media Ads.