We’re champions of last minute travel and leisure. Giving people five-star experiences at three-star price tags is what lastminute.com lives for. We’ve been doing it since 1998 and we reckon we’re the best at it. When we asked independent researchers to ask people which European brand they associated with ‘last minute’ travel and leisure, 94 per cent of them mentioned us. To us, that makes us Number One. Hotels, spa days, city breaks, meals out, theatre tickets…we provide customers with great last minute deals which enable and inspire spontaneity
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Book Cheap Holidays, Flights, Hotels & City Breaks
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustrieseCommerce, Retail, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertise with usIf you would like to advertise on our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org FAQsWhy advertise on lastminute.com?lastminute.com have a registered user base of 2.25 million people in the UK alone. 83% of lastminute.com users have purchased online in the last six months. With the customer profile information we have, you can reach your target audience to ensure you successfully achieve your business goals.How does it work?All campaigns run on lastminute.com are specifically tailored to the advertiser's objectives.What does CPM mean?CPM is a way in which advertising is costed and means cost per thousand, i.e. cost per thousand viewings or impressions. What is an impression?One impression is equal to one appearance of your advertisement on the site. The number of impressions we provide is based on the number of impressions you purchase.How much exposure will I get?As all campaigns run on a CPM basis, the exposure that you gain is determined by the details of the campaign such as the amount of media purchased.How often will my advertisement appear?i. The frequency in which your creative will appear depends on both the targeting of the campaign and the amount of media purchased.ii. How often your banner will appear is dependent upon what percentage of the total impressions you have purchased.Am I eligible to advertise on lastminute.com?We review each enquiry on a case by case basis, so please contact us for more information.Is it UK based advertising only?No, lastminute.com is a growing network that has presence in ten countries. With our recent acquisitions we have even more fantastic global opportunities.What is a click-through rate?Click through rate is the percentage of people who have clicked on your advertisement out of the number of people who viewed it.What is the maximum file size allowed for creative?The maximum file size permitted on lastminute.com depends on the creative type as standard file size limits are:i. Skyscraper - 40kbii. Banners - 40kb iii. Pop-Ups - 40kbiv. Newsletter - 40kbWhat creative formats are supported?lastminute.com supports most creative formats including HTML, flash, gif, animated gif and rich media. If you are unsure or would like to know more please contact us.How much does it cost to advertise on lastminute.com?All campaigns run on lastminute.com require a minimum spend of ￡2,000. All campaigns require a signed insertion order and are subject to lastminute.com's standard Terms and Conditions. If you would like a quote please contact us.
- 1 M Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 2.11 Avg. Rating
- 1.31 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lastminute
- App Support: http://www.lastminute.com
- Genre: travel_and_local
- Bundle ID: com.lastminute
- App Size: 0
- Version: 4000021
- Release Date: June 5th, 2014
- Update Date: September 10th, 2020
At lastminute.com we aim to bring you the best deals on flights, hotels, flight + hotel, and everything else you need for your travel. Our free app allows you to have all the information about your trip at your fingertips. With our app's new features, booking your holidays and getaways is now even easier.
* Sign in to make booking even faster
With all your details conveniently stored in your account area, it's now even quicker to book your flight or hotel. And when you're signed in you can also access all your reservation details, realtime notifications, boarding passes and even exclusive offers, which have been picked especially for you.
* Everything at a glance
Keep track of your next trip with all the booking details displayed in the app home page.
* Simple and easy access to all your travel information
Need to know your flight times? Or check which hotel you've booked? No need to print out all the details: now you can access all your reservations in one place.
* Save your searches
Save your search history, so you'll never miss out on an offer on your favourite destinations. Finish that pending reservation and turn it into reality with an unforgettable trip.
* Boarding passes at your fingertips
Don't worry about finding your boarding pass at the airport - with our app you'll have everything you need, in the palm of your hand.
They are headquartered at London, United Kingdom, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Lastminute.com inventory partners include: google.com, pubmatic.com, rubiconproject.com, openx.com, indexexchange.com, appnexus.com.
Lastminute.com works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Adsense, Specific Media, Atlas, DoubleClick.Net, Blue Lithium, Mediaplex, Conversant, Criteo, Advertising.com, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, AppNexus, Yield Manager, Rubicon Project, Facebook Exchange FBX, Pubmatic, Openads/OpenX, Adap.TV, Index Exchange, Yahoo Small Business, VINDICO, Digilant, Chango, ContextWeb, Adify, The Trade Desk, Turn, SiteScout, Rocket Fuel, Connexity, SpotXchange, ADTECH, Videology, BlueKai, Zenovia, Intent Media, Google Publisher Tag, DoubleVerify, Media Innovation Group, Burst Media, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Improve Digital, Open AdStream, IponWeb BidSwitch, Advantage Media, Tribal Fusion, Exponential, Yieldlab, Underdog Media, MLN Advertising, MyBuys, Switch Ads, X Plus One, AudienceScience, Evidon, AdGear, Upfront Digital Media, Tapad, Aggregate Knowledge, RadiumOne, LiveRail, eyeReturn, Dstillery, AcuityAds, Eq Ads, Dedicated Media, Brandscreen, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Simpli.fi, DemDex, BrightRoll, Magnetic, Twitter Ads, Neustar AdAdvisor, Crosswise, BlueKai DMP, Jumptap, Experian, Metrigo, Engage BDR, Facebook Custom Audiences, Integral Ad Science, MyBuys MyAds, Google AdSense Custom Search Ads, Google Adsense Asynchronous, PubMatic Direct, Google Direct, Ads.txt, RubiconProject Direct, LoopMe Direct, FreeWheel Direct, AdBlade Embed, Adblade, Arrivalist, SkimLinks, BidTheatre, GetIntent, Adhigh, Drawbridge, BannerFlow, OpenX Direct, Omnitag, travel audience, Flashtalking, Weborama, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Walmart, Vidible, Sojern, Google AdSense Integrator, Right Media, Adform, Eyeota, eXelate, Google Remarketing, Herolens, Google Floodlight Counter, RUN Ads, Powerlinks, AppNexus Direct, IndexExchange Direct.