Kidspot.com.au is Australia's leading digital brand for mums in Australia.
? Kidspot.com.au - the leading parenting website in Australia. Over 1.2 M mums rely on the comprehensive directory, parenting information & advice, community and family-friendly recipes each month.
? Birth.com.au – a vast resource of information, from qualified experts, on everything to do with giving birth, from conception to the first few months of a baby’s life. Birth is consulted by approximately 78 per cent of expectant mums in Australia.
? Mums Say – a sampling and engagement program driving branded conversations online via access to over 15K women
? Kidspot Baby & Kids Market – a group of offline parent-to-parent community markets held across Australian cities. Owned and operated by Kidspot, they make up the largest market of its kind.
? Over 400K Facebook fans, making it one of the largest and most active fan bases of any Australian media company
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Millions of mums. One spot.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Sports
- Key DifferentiatorWelcome to Kidspot! Australia’s #1 parenting website is created for the modern mother, featuring a mix of parenting resources and advice backed up by a wealth of home and lifestyle strategies that work with the unique challenges of today’s mum - one who’s craving real information, the right connections, and ways of doing things faster and better. Kidspot includes a comprehensive directory of baby and kid friendly products and services, useful tools such as the Activity Finder, Recipe Finder, ‘how-to’ videos, and an engaged community in our Parent Exchange. View Kidspot’s media kit.OpportunitiesKidspot was designed to offer small and large advertisers custom advertising solutions to help them achieve diverse marketing objectives. From direct response campaigns to brand building and new product introductions, Kidspot is a premium media property with a first class editor that delivers winning campaigns. Here are a few examples to get you thinking - but our preference is to hear your objectives and come back with creative recommendations within 1 business day. For immediate assistance with your online objectives, please email us or call 1300 724 575.
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 6 SDKs
- 64 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/kidspot-com-au-1/id449546078
- App Support: http://www.kidspot.com.au/contact-kidspot.asp
- Genre: Lifestyle
- Bundle ID: com.pn.kidspotpregnancy
- App Size: 10.1 M
- Version: 2.0.3
- Release Date: October 10th, 2011
- Update Date: December 12th, 2013
Get Australia’s best conception and pregnancy companion for free! Track your fertile days to predict the best times to make your baby – and learn more about optimising your chances of conception with Kidspot’s conception advice. This free app accompanies you on your journey from conception through to pregnancy, and is full of the best information in easy-to-digest formats. When it comes to pregnancy, track your symptoms and get weekly updates on your baby's growth with Kidspot’s BumpWatch & Baby’s Progress Tracker. It’s an easy-to-use tool that reveals the exciting changes going on in your growing belly, with week-by-week foetal development updates.
Fertility tracker and conception advisor
The fertility tracker creates your own personal calendar alerting you to the time of month you’re most likely to make a baby – perfect for those planning pregnancy! The ovulation tracking tool uses your own body’s cues to determine the best possible time to try and create that precious new life.
?Best baby-making sex tips
?Fabulous fertility foods
?Ideas to boost your fertility
?Fertility myths and truths
?What HE needs to do to boost his fertility
BumpWatch & Baby Progress Tracker
Enjoy the magical experience of pregnancy with Kidspot’s BumpWatch tracker, offering tailored week-by-week information about both the changes happening in your own body and exactly how your baby is developing. There’s a quick reference screen to calculate how far along you, and weekly updates and information including:
-Baby’s week-by-week development
-Your pregnancy symptoms
-Physical changes week-by-week
?Best morning sickness remedies
?What to share with your partner
?Planning for the big day
Download for FREE today to get started!
Basic and flawed
Like the app
They are headquartered at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Kidspot Australia inventory partners include: google.com, appnexus.com, rubiconproject.com, indexexchange.com, openx.com, pubmatic.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, gumgum.com, tremorhub.com, telaria.com, video.unrulymedia.com, rhythmone.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, advertising.com, improvedigital.com, taboola.com, contextweb.com, freewheel.tv, aol.com, smartadserver.com, beachfront.com, admanmedia.com, ads.kiosked.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, criteo.net.
Kidspot Australia works with Advertising technology companies such as Rubicon Project, Google Remarketing, Videology, The Trade Desk, Chango, BlueKai, Atlas, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, AppNexus, Resonate Insights, Dstillery, DemDex, Neustar AdAdvisor, Google Adsense, Google Publisher Tag, DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense for Search, MLN Advertising, RadiumOne, Turn, Aggregate Knowledge, Accuen, eXelate, Simpli.fi, Segmint, Undertone, Criteo, Tapad, Integral Ad Science, Triggit, Drawbridge, NetSeer, X Plus One, Connexity, Eq Ads, GroupM Xaxis, Facebook Exchange FBX, Openads/OpenX, Pubmatic, Zenovia, MyBuys, AudienceScience, Advertising.com, Digilant, Spongecell, IponWeb BidSwitch, Rocket Fuel, DoubleVerify, Media Innovation Group, SiteScout, Brandscreen, Flite, Bizo, AcuityAds, Adconion, SpotXchange, Flashtalking, Yahoo Small Business, Mediaplex, AppNexus Segment Pixel, PointRoll, Burst Media, Conversant, CPX Interactive, eyeReturn, Adform, Adition, IntentIQ, Adap.TV, Vidible, Speed Shift Media, MyBuys MyAds, Magnetic, AdGear, Twitter Ads, Right Media, LiveRail, ADTECH, Jumptap, Experian, BlueKai DMP, Eyeota, Facebook Custom Audiences, Prebid, Tremor Video Direct, Outbrain Direct, Google Direct, OpenX Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, RubiconProject Direct, PubMatic Reseller, Sovrn Reseller, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, AppNexus Direct, AOL Reseller, Lijit Reseller, OpenX Direct, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, IndexExchange Reseller, IndexExchange Direct, Sovrn Direct, Lijit Direct, Infolinks, Yahoo Ad Sync, Walmart, Amazon Ad System, Amazon Associates, Outbrain Reseller, Index Exchange, PubMatic Direct, Clinch, Evidon, Teads, Adify, Flxone, VINDICO, Research Now, DoubleClick Bid Manager, StickyAds TV, Tru Optik, Yieldlab, Eye View Digital, Beeswax, Yieldmo, TripleLift, Google AdSense Integrator, DynAdmic, GetIntent, Adhigh, Link Share, Taboola Direct, SpotXChange Reseller, Tremor Video Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, RhythmOne Reseller, Taboola, Perfect Market, Sociomantic, Widespace Direct, BidSwitch Reseller, Criteo Reseller, AOL Direct, Criteo Direct, ContextWeb Direct, RhythmOne Direct, GumGum Reseller, Bidtellect, Telaria Direct, Infectious Media, Google Inteactive Media Ads, Improve Digital.