InMobi is a global mobile advertising platform that specializes in delivering the best ROI for mobile marketers. A mobile-first and mobile-only platform, InMobi has been pioneering the next generation of ad experiences, including video advertising, on the back of deep learning based optimization engines.
InMobi platforms help brands, performance marketers and app publishers engage mobile users across different stages of their lifecycle, converting each mobile moment into an opportunity to drive engagement and revenue. Recognized by Fast Company as one of The Most Innovative Companies in 2016, InMobi reaches over 1.5 billion unique mobile devices worldwide, and is redefining business models for the mobile ecosystem. In 2018 InMobi acquired AerServ for $90 million in cash and stock to create the industry’s first mediation platform with a unified programmatic auction for mobile in-app publishers. For more information, visit www.inmobi.com
- Company Name:InMobi
- CEO Name:Naveen Tewari
Headquarters: (View Map)Bengaluru, India
Office Locations:HQ: Singapore. Also: Bangalore, San Francisco, Beijing, Chicago, Dubai, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Melbourne, Moscow, Mumbai, Shanghai, New York, Paris, Seoul, Stockholm, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo.
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video
CPA, CPC, CPE, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPV
Ad Network, Affiliate Network
- Headline:Monetization | Advertising | Remarketing | Video | Research Panel
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Dating, eCommerce, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorA mobile-first and mobile-only platform, we do mobile video right. At InMobi, we are reimagining advertising to deliver real value for mobile consumers. Be it innovative ad formats that elevate the mobile experience, or contextual & personalized recommendations that drive discovery, our products are designed to inspire, engage, and delight mobile users.
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersInMobi Exchange powered by Rubicon Project
Geographic, Carrier, Device, Demographic, Dayparting, Appographic, Audience Personas
- Data PartnersFactual, Experian, Digital Element, Placed
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersMOAT, Nielsen, comScore Campaign Essentials, Integral AdScience, DoubleVerify
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 5 K Downloads
- 5 SDKs
- 3.2 Avg. Rating
- 33 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inmobi.showcase
- App Support: http://www.inmobi.com
- Genre: business
- Bundle ID: com.inmobi.showcase
- App Size: 1.75 M
- Version: 4
- Release Date: August 7th, 2013
- Update Date: April 7th, 2014
Preview a selection of our mobile rich-media ads created by InMobi's award winning creative services team. These ads have delivered fantastic results for our clients.
All of the ads showcased were built and run on the InMobi Studio Platform. Scalable. Intuitive. Powerful. InMobi Studio is the only HTML5 visual authoring platform built specifically to address the challenges of the mobile marketplace. Learn in a day—build in under 10 minutes, our cloud based platform was built intuitively for and by designers.
The following defines user experience of the App
- Adaptive Gesture Experience
- Variety of Mobile Rich Media Ads
|5.79 MB||Feb 28, 2018 05:47 PM||
|9.16 MB||Oct 13, 2015 04:41 AM||
|6.63 MB||Oct 13, 2015 04:40 AM||
|930 KB||Oct 13, 2015 04:40 AM||
|5.79 MB||Oct 13, 2015 04:38 AM||
|1.11 MB||Nov 24, 2016 09:11 AM||
|2.39 MB||Nov 24, 2016 09:14 AM||
|3.8 MB||Nov 24, 2016 09:18 AM||
They are headquartered at Bengaluru, India, and have 213 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
InMobi works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Remarketing, Google Adsense, DoubleClick.Net, AdRoll, AppNexus, Twitter Ads, Facebook Exchange FBX, Yahoo Small Business, Pubmatic, AppNexus Segment Pixel, IponWeb BidSwitch, Neustar AdAdvisor, Aggregate Knowledge, Dstillery, Openads/OpenX, Rocket Fuel, Advertising.com, Drawbridge, BlueKai DMP, BlueKai, LinkedIn Ads, Bizo, Facebook Custom Audiences, Rubicon Project, Index Exchange, Taboola, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Beeswax, GumGum.