Bleed and Breed Art.
We are where art starts, but that’s only the beginning. We are the movement for the liberation of creative expression. We believe that art is for everyone, and we’re creating the cultural context for how it is created, discovered, and shared.
Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their works with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. We have over 44 million registered members and attract over 45 million unique visitors per month. Our members—known as deviants—upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day, ranging from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
Artists love us because we are an inclusive and supportive community. We help them find their identity through self-expression. We provide the tools, resources, and exposure to enable them to become better, more successful artists. We inspire people to create art by feeding their creativity. We can’t help it—it runs through our veins and compels us to nurture it in others. This is DeviantArt.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, Email
Web Publisher, Other
- Headline:Browse What's Hot
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Education, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Non-Profit
- Key DifferentiatorWe are an unapologetically addictive experience. Our world is a festival of originality where everyone can revel in the freedom of artistic expression. We are the deviation of creativity that shatters the confines of expectation. We can’t help it—it runs through our veins and compels us to nurture it in others.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesdarkfolio.com, deviantart.net, fav.me, deviantart.com
Groups: Animators, Photographers, Fashionistas, Film Buffs, Tech Enthusiasts, Gamers, Auto Enthusiasts.
- 3160159 Global Rank
- 371655 Colombia
- 2.33 K Estimated Visits
- 80 SDKs
- 2.84 Avg. Rating
- 1.25 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deviantart-inc-/id925219396
- App Support: http://help.deviantart.com/
- Genre: Social Networking
- Bundle ID: com.deviantart.DeviantArt
- App Size: 63 M
- Version: 1.12
- Release Date: December 10th, 2014
- Update Date: June 15th, 2016
DeviantArt is the largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. The DeviantArt Mobile App allows you to browse endless streams of content, as well as submit art and interact with the community 24/7.
Bleed and Breed Art.?
· Watch – a personalized and easy to access feed of every journal, collection, or status update posted by those you watch.
· Notifications – the communication center of the app, where you can manage all comments, mentions, and replies.
· Notes – chat privately with your friends and favorite artists.
· Submit – submit art and literature to DeviantArt or compose a quick status update.
· Undiscovered, Daily Deviations, and Explore – liberate and inspire yourself with browse modes comprised of extraordinary images drawn from an art collection powered by 37 million artists.
· Status Updates – post short updates in a simple and direct format that lets you create informal conversations with your watchers.
Ich dachte nicht, dass man ein UI so derma?en verkacken kann
They are headquartered at Hollywood, CA, United States, and have 16 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, DeviantART inventory partners include: 33across.com, 9mediaonline.com, ad.plus, advertising.com, freewheel.tv, mediabong.com, openx.com, pubmatic.com, rhythmone.com, adplayer.pro, adtech.com, aerserv.com, altitude-arena.com, amazon-adsystem.com, aniview.com, anyclip-media.com, appnexus.com, beachfront.com, bidtellect.com, cedato.com, connatix.com, content-ad.net, contextweb.com, coxmt.com, criteo.com, districtm.com, districtm.io, electric-sheep.tv, emxdgt.com, fyber.com, google.com, hiro-media.com, improvedigital.com, indexexchange.com, kubient.com, lijit.com, lkqd.com, lkqd.net, loopme.com, mgid.com, mobileadtrading.com, outbrain.com, revcontent.com, rockyou.net, rubiconproject.com, smaato.com, smartadserver.com, smartyads.com, somoaudience.com, sonobi.com, sovrn.com, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, springserve.com, ssp.ynxs.io, streamrail.net, supply.colossusssp.com, synacor.com, teads.tv, thebrave.io, tremorhub.com, triplelift.com, vertamedia.com, vhbx.co.