Cozi is a web and mobile app that combines a digital calendar, to do lists, shopping lists, meal planning, and family journal. Cozi tools help families and individuals stay on top of their busy lives and share information easily so everyone knows who's supposed to be doing what.
Voted the #1 app for moms and families by multiple organizations including Circle of Moms, Babble.com, Parents and many others, Cozi tools are widely recognized as offering the simplest, most user-friendly way to stay organized.
Cozi has also been voted one of Washington's Best companies to Work for two years in a row, is a 2012 Webby honoree AND a winner of the Washington Technology Industry Association's award for Best Consumer product.
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Key DifferentiatorWorking with Cozi is a great way of targeting the increasingly tech-savvy online mom market and kids market. A large segment of Cozi users are busy moms who are interested in staying organized. Very few companies are able to capture the online family market in the way that Cozi does. Our demographic is clean, ensuring that we deliver the right message to our families in the best way possible to maximize your ROI. Our integrated approach to advertising integrates your brand into all appropriate aspects of daily family life. Our mobile applications take your brand and advertising message to the point of purchase.
Food and Meal Planning
Home and Organize
House and Home
Kids and Family
Lists and Calendars
Maybe Means Probably Not
Parties and Entertaining
Samples & Savings
Sports and Activities
Top 25 Family Dinner Recipies
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 10 K Downloads
- 6 SDKs
- 4.55 Avg. Rating
- 232 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.life360.android.safetymapcozi
- App Support: http://www.cozi.com
- Genre: lifestyle
- Bundle ID: com.life360.android.safetymapcozi
- App Size: 6.39 M
- Version: 3560
- Release Date: September 25th, 2012
- Update Date: September 25th, 2012
Developed in partnership with Life360, the leader in mobile family safety, Cozi Family Locator enables families to see where their loved ones are located, when they need help, and what threats are nearby.
With Cozi Family Locator you can:
? See where your family members are located, anytime and from the palm of your hand
? Know when family members need help and identify nearby safety points like hospitals and police stations
? Let family members know you've arrived safely to your destination with one-touch
? Broadcast messages to family members no matter what type of phone they're using - it's your own private virtual whiteboard for the family, accessible everywhere
Cozi Family Locator helps families on-the-go keep each other safe by turning their phones and tablets into ultimate safety devices!
Other things you should know:
? Cozi Family Locator is available for Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod devices
? Cozi Family Locator is the Cozi-branded version of Life360 Family Locator
? Life360 is the leader in mobile family safety, providing peace of mind and security to more than 20 million users around the world
? The Cozi Family Locator app is free! To locate family members who don't have an Android or iPhone device you can upgrade to the premium version for $4.99 a month (for up to 5 family members)
They are headquartered at Seattle, WA, United States, and have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Cozi inventory partners include: 33across.com, adtech.com, advertising.com, appnexus.com, aps.amazon.com, contextweb.com, coxmt.com, districtm.io, emxdgt.com, google.com, gumgum.com, indexexchange.com, kargo.com, lijit.com, media.net, mobfox.com, nativo.com, openx.com, pubmatic.com, rhythmone.com, rubiconproject.com, smaato.com, solvemedia.com, sonobi.com, sovrn.com, teads.tv, themediagrid.com, triplelift.com, trustx.org, yahoo.com, yieldmo.com, video.unrulymedia.com, liveintent.com, telaria.com, tremorhub.com, freewheel.tv, outbrain.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, vidillion.com.
Cozi works with Advertising technology companies such as Resonate Insights, BlueKai, AppNexus, Google Adsense, DoubleClick.Net, Advertising.com, AdRoll, DoubleVerify, Atlas, Turn, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Twitter Ads, Yahoo Small Business, IponWeb BidSwitch, Chango, AudienceScience, Dstillery, Google Publisher Tag, The Trade Desk, Ezakus, BlueKai DMP, Collective Media, Facebook Custom Audiences.