Welcome to CNBC's home on LinkedIn! Follow us for regular updates about financial news, top CNBC.com stories, behind-the-scenes news and more.
CNBC, Inc. provides business news in the United States and Canada. It provides real-time financial market coverage and business information. The company, through its Web site, cnbc.com, provides real-time market analysis; video programming daily; industry and topic-specific blogs; cnbc.com live stream, a long-form scheduled programming of events; charts; and investing tools. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. CNBC, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of NBC Universal, Inc.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Linear TV, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video, Desktop Display
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Publisher: Business & Financial News
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesGovernment & Politics, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorWith CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 385 million homes worldwide, including more than 95 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries. CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms including: CNBC.com; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides live access to CNBC programming, exclusive video content and global market data and analysis; a suite of CNBC mobile products including the CNBC Apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices; and additional products such as the CNBC App for the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesdeliveringalpha.com
Channels: Homepage, News, Markets, Earnings, Investing, Small Business, Inside Wealth, Technology, Personal Finance, Video
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 0 Global Rank
- 1.27 K Estimated Visits
- 1 M Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.5 Avg. Rating
- 10.8 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cnbc.client
- App Support: https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/
- Genre: finance
- Bundle ID: com.cnbc.client
- App Size: 32 M
- Version: 4094
- Release Date: October 26th, 2012
- Update Date: September 14th, 2020
The CNBC mobile app lets you access accurate and actionable business news, financial information, market data and primetime programming faster than ever. Breaking news alerts are delivered instantly to your phone, enabling you to stay on top of the market. Watch the live stream, video clips and episodes directly on your mobile phone or Android TV device so you can keep up with your favorite CNBC primetime television anytime, anywhere!
Following stocks and keeping up with the market is easier than ever with our mobile app. Stocks are easily tracked in customizable watchlists so you can get real-time stock market quotes and global market data on your phone throughout the day. View trading data pre-market and after-hours, with charts with customizable time frames, all from your mobile device.
In addition to following stocks and the markets, you can watch video clips and full episodes of daytime financial programming from CNBC’s top commentators and the best of CNBC primetime entertainment. With streaming support for mobile devices and Android TV, you can stay up to date on business news, politics, finance and primetime shows wherever you are.
CNBC Mobile App Features:
- Global stock market coverage around the clock - create and track your favorite company stocks from your mobile device in real-time.
- Investments made easy with stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames.
- View trading data - pre-market and after-hours.
- Cryptocurrencies now available.
- Live stream news while you’re on the go so you never miss an update.
- Finance News updates can be sent directly to your phone, so you know all the latest in stocks, investing and economics.
- Political News – be the first to know the latest in politics with CNBC
- 24-hour coverage of top business news, economic analysis and expert opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care and more.
Stream TV Shows on your mobile device and Android TV:
- Watch news clips for free, or log in with your cable or satellite subscription to live stream full episodes.
- Search for topics and shows on Android TV with your voice or remote.
- Live stream your favorite CNBC TV business day and primetime shows, including:
- Mad Money with Jim Cramer
- Closing Bell
- The Deed
- The Profit
- American Greed
- Jay Leno’s Garage
- Shark Tank
- Squawk Box with Joe Kernen, Becky Quick and Andrew Ross Sorkin
- And all of your favorite CNBC programs!
Download the CNBC App and get all the latest updates so you’re always on top of the latest entertainment, business, finance and stock news.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=CNBC&intake=CNBC
They are headquartered at Englewood Cliffs, NJ, United States, and have 60 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, CNBC inventory partners include: liveintent.com, taboola.com, freewheel.tv, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, advertising.com, pubmatic.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, contextweb.com, openx.com, tremorhub.com, rubiconproject.com, fyber.com, pubmatic, teads.tv, google.com, kargo.com, trustx.org, aps.amazon.com, improvedigital.com, themediagrid.com, aol.com, rhythmone.com, smartadserver.com, beachfront.com, admanmedia.com.
CNBC works with Advertising technology companies such as Simpli.fi, Flashtalking, Perfect Market, Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, PointRoll, Advertising.com, Mediaplex, Conversant, Media Innovation Group, eXelate, AppNexus, Rubicon Project, Yield Manager, AdMeld, Google Adsense, Atlas, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, BlueKai, Evidon, Upfront Digital Media, Bizo, Neustar AdAdvisor, AudienceScience, AdSonar, Quigo, DoubleClick.Net, Pubmatic, X Plus One, Accuen, Media.net, Korrelate, SiteScout, Chango, RadiumOne, MyBuys, Connexity, Aggregate Knowledge, BounceX, Brandscreen, Digilant, Yahoo Small Business, IponWeb BidSwitch, SpotXchange, The Trade Desk, Adconion, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Open AdStream, Jetpack Digital, NBC Universal, Taboola, Interpolls, Google Publisher Tag, Admantx, Sharethrough, PubMatic Direct, Google Direct, ShareThrough Direct, Ads.txt, TrustX Direct, SpotXChange Direct, Kargo Direct, SmartAdServer Reseller, Amazon Reseller, LiveIntent Direct, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Taboola Direct, PubMatic Reseller, Teads Direct, Switch Reseller, Sovrn Reseller, Sonobi Reseller, Taboola Reseller, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, RhythmOne Reseller, FreeWheel Direct, ORC International Reseller, Facebook Direct, AOL Reseller, Tremor Video Direct, OpenX Reseller, AppNexus Direct, Google Adsense Asynchronous, DemDex, Index Exchange, Eyeota, Criteo, Improve Digital Reseller, SpotXChange Reseller, Resonate Insights, Criteo Publisher Marketplace, IndexExchange Reseller, IndexExchange Direct, Header Tag by Index Exchange, RubiconProject Direct, Research Now, Beeswax, DistrictM Direct, RhythmOne Direct, Smaato Direct, Tremor Video Reseller, Fyber Reseller, Dstillery, Rocket Fuel, DynAdmic, GetIntent, Adhigh, Yieldmo, Nudge, Google Remarketing, Google AdSense Integrator, Amazon Ad System, Polar, TrustX, Datonics, Eye View Digital, TripleLift, Magnetic, Turn, Tapad, Yahoo Ad Sync, Yieldlab Reseller, Ad Lightning, BlockAdBlock, FreeWheel Reseller, Amazon Direct, Twitter Ads, Facebook Custom Audiences, MaxPoint Interactive, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The MediaGrid Direct, Openads/OpenX, Burst Media, Taboola Sponsored Links, Pressboard, ZypMedia, Infectious Media, Blis, BidSwitch, AdMan Reseller, Beachfront Reseller, Prebid.