Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video, Email
- Headline:Movie Reviews, Video Game Reviews, Original Web Series | Cinemassacre | Cinemassacre Productions
- Key DifferentiatorConnect with video game, film, comic, and animation fans across the Screenwave Media network of web properties. Send your message out to some of the web’s premiere content creators with the most engaged fan bases. From display and video ads to custom site takeovers and branded content, the Screenwave Media family of web properties are ready to work with you to get results.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescinemassacre.com
- 1015826 Global Rank
- 268778 United States
- 51.5 K Estimated Visits
- 0 SDKs
- 3 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screenwave-media-1/id642551186
- App Support: http://screenwavemedia.zendesk.com
- Genre: Entertainment
- Bundle ID: com.screenwavemedia.ContinueShow
- App Size: 3.93 M
- Version: 1.6.2
- Release Date: May 6th, 2013
- Update Date: July 22nd, 2013
Watch Nick, Paul, and Josh play retro games & decide to stop playing or continue? New episodes every Wednesday.
Watch all the Continue episodes and special features on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Enjoy episodes on your other screens with Airplay support. Create your own playlists to watch your favorite episodes.
The GREATEST APP
They are headquartered at Chalfont, PA, United States, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, CINEMASSACRE inventory partners include: google.com, taboola.com, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, advertising.com, pubmatic.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, contextweb.com, openx.com, tremorhub.com, rubiconproject.com, fyber.com.