Blurtit operates several question and answers forums on the internet including blurtit.com and qhub.com.
Blurtit - ask a question, get an answer. Over 12.5 million unique visitors a month helping users find the answers to queries that they cannot locate on standard search engines
Qhub - set up your own Q&A discussion forum in under 5 minutes to share your passion with the world
10 years of experience in the generation and monetisation of internet traffic
Prior to 2010, the company was called Mindcom Internet Limited
Desktop Display, Social, Mobile Display, Email
- Headline:Publisher: Ask Questions, Get Free Answers
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorSections and sub-sections of the website are available for banner advertising, targeting and sponsorship. We do not partake in link exchanges or sell in-content links. Blurtit.com is a web-based community designed around the sharing of knowledge. It is a place where people can meet, share knowledge and exchange opinions. It is a free-to-use site, built around the premise that if you've got a question, then there is someone out there who can answer it. Enjoying an average of 12 million page views per month* from over 200 countries, Blurtit is the ideal place to host display advertising, not just because of our traffic, but also due to the fact that all content is user-generated and is updated literally every minute – giving people a reason to return to the site time and time again.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesblurtitcdn.com
- 10 SDKs
- 0 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/blurtit-limited/id1016598689
- App Support: https://blurtit.uservoice.com/
- Genre: Lifestyle
- Bundle ID: com.blurtit.woof
- App Size: 3.87 M
- Version: 1.0.2
- Release Date: July 24th, 2015
- Update Date: April 12th, 2020
WOOF - Dog owners chat app
Woof is a friendly and helpful chat and forum for dog owners.
Meet fellow dog enthusiasts, get advice, help people out, share stories, and make new friends along the way!
Ask dog health questions
Connect with the community
Enjoy a fun way to chat about your dog
Share training tips and stories
Make new friends and discover dog-friendly places
They are headquartered at Norwich, United Kingdom, and have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Blurtit inventory partners include: taboola.com, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, advertising.com, pubmatic.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, contextweb.com, openx.com, tremorhub.com, rubiconproject.com, freewheel.tv, rhythmone.com, smartadserver.com, beachfront.com, emxdgt.com, improvedigital.com, video.unrulymedia.com, google.com.
Blurtit works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Atlas, Google Adsense, Google Publisher Tag, AdSide, Taboola, AppNexus, Sortable, Amazon Associates, Google Direct, Taboola Direct, AOL Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Beachfront Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, ORC International Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, Improve Digital Reseller, IndexExchange Reseller, OpenX Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, RhythmOne Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, SmartAdServer Reseller, SpotXChange Reseller, Tremor Video Reseller, Ads.txt.