BicycleBlueBook.com is a first of its kind valuation authority, designed to provide cycling enthusiasts with the safest and the easiest way to assess the value of a bike. The company was founded in 2011 by a group of bicycle enthusiasts who shared a common interest in the secondary bicycle market. The common theme that the founders always asked themselves was "What’s this bike worth?" To answer that question they set out on a journey acquiring bicycle sales data and forming technology partnerships, along the way created BicycleBlueBook.com. Now cyclists everywhere can find out what their bike’s worth.
As cycling enthusiasts and members of the community, BicycleBlueBook.com is interested in making sure that the secondary online bicycling experience is a complete success from the time consumers look for a potential bike to the time they are ready to purchase. With tools such as the BicycleBlueBook.com Value Engine, consumers are given bicycle data based on millions of actual sales transactions.
The Marketplace was created to provide a safe and secure destination where consumers can purchase bikes. Consumers don't need to look anywhere else but BicycleBlueBook.com, a one-stop online valuation and shopping destination for the used bicycle market.
Jeff Farrell, President
Jeff Farrell is the president of BicycleBlueBook.com. He founded the company based on his two main loves: bicycling and the Internet. Jeff has been an avid mountain bike rider for over twenty years and still currently out there on the trails as a recreational rider. Prior to BicycleBlueBook.com, Jeff has been involved in many startups including retail (Pet Supply Superstores), media content and technology companies. Jeff is based in San Jose, CA.
Bill Ruffner, Vice President of Operations
Bill is the vice president of marketing for BicycleBlueBook.com overseeing the company's marketing direction along with its retail partner program. With over 30 years' experience of managing and owning bike shops, Bill possesses an acute understanding of the secondary bicycle market. When BicycleBlueBook.com was formed in 2011, Bill ran the internal test used bike shop where the company bought and sold used bikes in order to develop a better understanding of the market. He is a former triathlete that now competes on the company's master amateur road race team: BicycleBlueBook.com Racing. In his spare time, Bill keeps his mechanic skills sharp by tuning and repairing the team bikes as well as servicing bikes for his family and friends.
Ryan Yee, Vice President
Ryan provides BicycleBlueBook.com valuable industry connections and guidance that are necessary to be accepted and succeed. Ryan’s experience as a professional cyclist, National race promoter, Professional Cycling Team General Manager, and Editorial Journalist, all assist with the business development and operations of BicycleBlueBook.com. Ryan also brings industry credibility to the company, which has helped us create a strong brand in less than three years. Ryan oversees all website advertising and works closely with Bill and Jeff on both day-to-day operations and the future updates for the Value Guide and Marketplace.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Headline:The world’s only trusted online bicycle valuation and shopping destination for the used bicycle sales. Buy and sell with confidence on BicycleBlueBook.com.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorWhy BicycleBlueBook.com? As the valuation authority BicycleBlueBook.com provides cyclists with the easiest way to assess the value of a used bicycle and the safest way to either Buy or Sell online. In some markets BicycleBlueBook.com even offers cyclists an opportunity to Trade-In their current bike for a new one through their local retailer. Traffic to BicycleBlueBook.com is growing rapidly (up 235% from prior year), offering brands a cost effective way to actively engage with cyclists. Visitors use our site to research their bikes or transact in our marketplace. What’s more our visitors are constantly customizing their bicycles with aftermarket parts and components, and upgrading to newer, higher-end models. In many cases we offer the first touch point for an up-sell opportunity. Available Advertising Options and Creative Dimensions Wallpaper: 2000x1157 (WxH) The safe zone for content is 450x1157 (WxH) on both sides. Page Take Over Top Banner: 960x180 (WxH) Skyscraper: 120x600 (WxH) Page Take Over Skyscraper: 300x600 (WxH) Top Banner: 960x90 (WxH) Monthly Site Analytics per Google Analytics As of August 2015 Visits: 574,000 Uniques: 372,000 Percent US Traffic: 90% Page Views : 3.0 million Projected Q1 2016 (based on growth trend) Visits: Over 740,000 Uniques: 480,000 Page Views: 4.0+ million For more information and pricing please contact Ryan Yee Ryan Yee firstname.lastname@example.org (805) 207-5120
- 10 SDKs
- 31 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bicyclelink/id600757881
- App Support: http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/contactus.aspx
- Genre: Shopping
- Bundle ID: com.oddlyeven.bicyclebluebook
- App Size: 7.89 M
- Version: 1.3.1
- Release Date: February 19th, 2013
- Update Date: November 21st, 2013
Bicycle Blue Book is the world's best resource for accurate used bicycle values. Pulling from hundreds of thousands of bicycle transactions over seven plus years, with models dating back to 1993, all numbers are processed by Bicycle Blue Book’s proprietary Valuation Engine based on make, model, condition, age, and other variables.
THE BICYCLE BLUE BOOK PROMISE
Bicycle Blue Book data is guaranteed to be the most accurate value assessment on the web. Using a proprietary algorithm crafted by a combination of bicycle industry veterans and technology experts, the resulting valuation is a real-world number based on aggregated sales data and practical evaluation.
We know you have options – but we also know that you want the most accurate information available on your bicycle’s value. That’s why at Bicycle Blue Book, we've undergone a meticulous process, first poring over two million sales records – both for bicycles and related items – then filtering out the bad data from the good.
The result? The most comprehensive, most reliable, most accurate, and most up-to-date valuation for your bicycle available. We make data accuracy our top priority. It’s the only thing that matters.
SELLERS: WHY BICYCLE BLUE BOOK?
The Bicycle Blue Book process significantly speeds up the process for valuing used bicycles. Many sellers need anywhere from 24 hours to a full week to determine a used bicycle's value. The process involves performing a physical examination, researching prices for similar makes and models, estimating the time and effort necessary to repair or re-condition parts, and predicting market demand. With Bicycle Blue Book, the number is set and the explanations are thorough, streamlining the valuation process into something that's as simple as filling out a form.
BUYERS: WHY BICYCLE BLUE BOOK?
When searching for a used bicycle consumers may see a wide range of prices, all for the same make and model. What justifies this discrepancy? Is the buyer getting ripped off, paying the proper amount, or getting an incredible deal? Bicycle Blue Book can clarify all of those issues. When buyers use Bicycle Blue Book’s Value Engine, they’ll get access to a detailed report sheet and an accurate price they can trust.
Useless if you have a newer bike
Useless and spammy
Useful but frustrating search function
They are headquartered at San Jose, CA, United States, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Bicyclebluebook.com inventory partners include: google.com, rubiconproject.com, openx.com, t.brand-server.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, criteo.com, aol.com, advertising.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, brightcom.com, 33across.com, synacor.com, pubmatic.com, aps.amazon.com, lkqd.net, spotxchange.com.
Bicyclebluebook.com works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Google Publisher Tag, Google Adsense, Aggregate Knowledge, BlueKai DMP, BlueKai, Chango, The Trade Desk, Turn, Resonate Insights, Dstillery, Advertising.com, RadiumOne, MyBuys MyAds, DoubleClick Bid Manager, GumGum, Magnetic, AppNexus, Openads/OpenX, AudienceScience, SiteScout, Rocket Fuel, Burst Media, Upfront Digital Media, Tapad, Simpli.fi, DemDex, Integral Ad Science, IponWeb BidSwitch, Drawbridge, RealVu, Experian, ADTECH, Criteo, Evidon, Yahoo Small Business, Metrigo, AppNexus Segment Pixel, SpotXchange, DoubleVerify, OpenDSP, Connexity, Videology, Facebook Custom Audiences, Google Remarketing, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, Prebid, Index Exchange, Yahoo Ad Sync, Media Innovation Group, AOL Direct, OpenX Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, Criteo Direct, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, IndexExchange Reseller, Adblade, AdBlade Embed, Mediaplex, Google Direct, AppNexus Direct, OpenX Direct, RubiconProject Direct, SpotXChange Direct, Tremor Video Direct, Flashtalking, Research Now, DynAdmic, Adify, TripleLift, Walmart, Beeswax, Eye View Digital, StickyAds TV, Teads, Right Media, Tru Optik, Yieldlab, MLN Advertising, Amazon Associates, GetIntent, Adhigh, Atlas, Google AdSense Integrator, Yieldmo, Brightcom Direct, 33 Across Reseller, Synacor Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, LKQD Reseller, AOL Reseller, SpotXChange Reseller, Sociomantic, Amazon Direct, Amazon Ad System, Eyeota, RUN Ads, Media.net, Improve Digital.