Home to the iconic Ask.com website and headquartered in Oakland’s thriving downtown, Ask Media Group is a collection of websites that help curious people find the information they need. Our growing portfolio of websites helps our users discover everything from bathrobes to tax forms, and we thrive on the challenge of developing a wide variety of sites that address everyday questions, no matter how large or small. Our team knows how to not only create but profitably grow digital properties to meaningful scale, touching the lives of millions of people each day. Ask Media Group is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) and is a part of IAC Publishing, IAC’s collection of premium content brands.
Founded as Ask Jeeves in 1996 and re-named Ask.com in 2005, Ask.com has spent the last 20 years committed to its mission of increasing personal knowledge by empowering people with answers. Our collection of websites now comprise of the Ask Media Group.
We’re from Oakland. We embrace our East Bay location and the iconic role we play in Oakland’s blossoming tech scene. We’re made up of a bunch of small teams who work closely together to tackle big challenges and pursue exciting opportunities. We teach each other, support each other, and strive to make our work environment a great place to learn and grow—individually and collectively. We take every opportunity to give back to our backyard and global community.
To provide a fast, accurate, and reliable online experience to hundreds of millions of people each month, we build technology for speed and scale that exceeds the capability of most other online media companies.
Our technology helps us explore opportunities to acquire web traffic, provide satisfying user experiences, and profitably monetize every session, and do so in a way that can be scaled massively and efficiently.
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Search, Desktop Video
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:What's Your Question?
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Education, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorWho are we? Glad you asked. For more than 20 years, Ask has been in the business of answering everyday questions, both large and small. Our mission is simple: to enable curious people to find the information they need. The Ask brand combines a trusted search platform with fresh and relevant content meant to inspire, inform and entertain. We aim to help users discover and explore the world around them. Whether you’re interested in travel inspiration, life hacks, movie recommendations or entertainment news, we have the answers you’re looking for. Ask.com is operated by Ask Media Group, a member of the IAC family of brands (NASDAQ: IAC).
- Owned / Operated Propertiesask.com, life123.com, teoma.com, idealhomegarden.com, symptomfind.com, shop411.com, shopping.net, informationvine.com, homeandgardenideas.com, simpli.com, govtsearches.com, candofinance.com, allresultsweb.com, finecomb.com, pronto.com, reference.com, consumersearch.com
- 1757325 Global Rank
- 965119 United States
- 4.81 K Estimated Visits
- 0 SDKs
- 0 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/reference-dept/id887476078
- App Support: http://dictionary.reference.com/
- Genre: Lifestyle
- Bundle ID: com.LockScreen.LockScreenProWallpapersforLockScreen
- App Size: 31.4 M
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: July 4th, 2014
- Update Date: July 6th, 2014
*** Get your Amazing LockScreen Today ***
Give your iPhone or iPod Touch a NEW Look Today.
Download this app to create your own custom Lock Screen!
Five easy steps to your very own custom Lock Screen: You can then select your desired design and set it as your Lock Screen wallpaper.
Download this app today to impress your friends!
They are headquartered at Oakland, CA, United States, and have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Ask Media Group inventory partners include: google.com, openx.com, indexexchange.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, appnexus.com, contextweb.com, emxdgt.com, districtm.io, conversantmedia.com, pubmatic.com, rtk.io, adtech.com, coxmt.com, rhythmone.com, playbuzz.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, aniview.com, aol.com, smartadserver.com, tremorhub.com, telaria.com, rubiconproject.com, improvedigital.com, advertising.com, loopme.com, gumgum.com, yahoo.com, aps.amazon.com, sharethrough.com, 33across.com, advangelists.com, sonobi.com, beachfront.com, spotim.market, openweb.market, adyoulike.com, freewheel.tv, adtelligent.com, my6sense.com, media.net, kargo.com, lkqd.net, sekindo.com, video.unrulymedia.com, consumable.com, nativo.com, synacor.com, themediagrid.com, onetag.com, mobileadtrading.com, somoaudience.com, springserve.com, aralego.com, ucfunnel.com, pubnx.com, brightcom.com, vindicosuite.com, ssp.ynxs.io, undertone.com, triplelift.com, bidtellect.com, outbrain.com, xad.com, smaato.com, pubnative.net, axonix.com, avantisvideo.com, teads.tv, adform.com, yieldmo.com, vidazoo.com, taboola.com, admanmedia.com, ad.plus, xapads.com, videmob.com, lkqd.com, vdopia.com, chocolateplatform.com, facebook.com, lockerdome.com, aolcloud.net, criteo.com, featureforward.com, fyber.com, revcontent.com, 1rx.io, spot.im, pub-9965249378928496.