AnyClip is the AI-driven video content data and monetization pioneer.
AnyClip’s Luminous? is the first video content analysis engine to automatically cut any video content to clips and then tag, analyze, categorize, and produce meaningful insights about each clip in near-real-time.
AnyClip’s Luminous?-based solutions enable premium content owners to safely monetize their assets across channels, allow advertisers to contextually target safe, premium content, and provide publishers relevant content that perfectly matches their sites and is monetized at premium prices.
AnyClip has also curated an ultra-premium content library with hundreds of thousands of clips that are enriched with metadata and available for publishers and advertisers.
By leveraging ultra-premium content, real-time metadata, and deep learning technology, AnyClip is reshaping the digital video ecosystem.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in New York, AnyClip is backed by Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Roman Abramovich’s Ervington Investments, former Sony America President & CEO Michael Schulhof, and Limelight Networks, and was recognized by Deloitte as one of Israel’s fastest growing technology companies in 2016 and 2017.
Desktop Video, Mobile Video, Connected TV
Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform
- Headline:Ad Technology Provider
- IndustriesAutomotive, Financial Services, Retail, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorA Paradigm Shift For Advertisers: From Media Planning To Content Planning Until today, advertisers couldn’t control where their ads run, ensure that ads appear near safe content, or target positive and relevant video content. AnyClip changes that by offering advertisers an exclusive Premium Content Network (PCN), a first-of-its-kind walled garden of safe, positive, and targeted premium video content at scale. Brands are now able to place ads before or after highly targeted and brand-safe premium content that is perfectly aligned with their brand sentiment and message on tens of thousands of safe websites, reaching tens of millions of consumers. AnyClip’s disruptive Artificial Intelligence platform tags, analyzes, and categorizes video content by official Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) categories, sentiments, celebrities, brands, and more, while filtering out non-brand safe scenes. It then uses this data and content understanding to offer advertisers 100% safe, highly segmented packages of premium video content, allowing advertisers to move from media planning to content planning. Benefits of Advertising on AnyClip’s PCN Target Content at Scale Align brand message with content by targeting specific IAB categories such as travel or automotive, across thousands of sites connected to the PCN. Leverage Premium Content Premium content from movie studios, broadcasters, and sports teams includes iconic scenes, celebrated athletes, and known celebrities. Guarantee Brand Safety A proprietary AI-based brand safety filter analyzes every video frame and guarantees 100% Brand Safety. Brand Safety levels and alert types are customized per advertiser. Enjoy Safe Environment All websites admitted to the Premium Content Network (PCN) are vetted, ensuring a 100% safe advertising environment.
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersWarner Brothers, Chelsea Football Club, MOAT, AOL, Universal, Turner, AppNexus, and comScore
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
They are headquartered at New York, NY, United States, and have 8 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Anyclip.com inventory partners include: anyclip.com, google.com, openx.com, appnexus.com, tremorhub.com, springserve.com, spotxchange.com, pubmatic.com, sonobi.com, onetag.com, stroeer.com, rhythmone.com, advertising.com, spotx.tv, contextweb.com, telaria.com, synacor.com, video.unrulymedia.com, rubiconproject.com, indexexchange.com, improvedigital.com, conversantmedia.com, smartclip.net, vdopia.com, chocolateplatform.com, emxdgt.com.
Anyclip.com works with Advertising technology companies such as RadiumOne, Brandscreen, Pubmatic, Zenovia, SiteScout, The Trade Desk, RealVu, Zedo, AppNexus, Clicksor, Openads/OpenX, Turn, X Plus One, Rocket Fuel, Accuen, BlueKai, Experian, Yield Manager, Yahoo Publisher Network, Xtendmedia, DoubleClick.Net, Google Publisher Tag, Google Adsense, Infolinks, BrightRoll, Digilant, eXelate, Chango, Facebook Exchange FBX, Neustar AdAdvisor, Caraytech e-planning, Rubicon Project, AudienceScience, Videology, Tapad, Atlas, Eq Ads, Adap.TV, Media Innovation Group, Advertising.com, Segmint, Adconion, Q1Media, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, Adify, ContextWeb, SpotXchange, Index Exchange, Evidon, Integral Ad Science, ADTECH, adloox, Choice Stream, Yahoo Small Business, Dstillery, Criteo, IponWeb BidSwitch, DoubleVerify, Brilig, Aggregate Knowledge, Datonics, Jumptap, Open AdStream, Mediaplex, Specific Media, VINDICO, Ozone Media, Upfront Digital Media, Simpli.fi, DemDex, Drawbridge, AdExcite, Twitter Ads, Switch Ads, AdGear, Burst Media, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Improve Digital, PointRoll, MLN Advertising, Technorati Media, Connexity, AdMedia, MyBuys, LiveRail, eyeReturn, AdPredictive, AppNexus Ad Tag, AcuityAds, Tribal Fusion, NetSeer, Adform, Exponential, Zodiak Active, Forensiq, AdRoll, AdZerk, VigLink, AOL Direct, OpenX Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, SpotXChange Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, BrightRoll Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, SpringServe Direct, Tremor Video Reseller, LKQD Direct, Google Reseller, SpringServe Reseller, LKQD Reseller, AOL Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, Beachfront Reseller, Facebook Custom Audiences, LinkedIn Ads, DistrictM Direct, DistrictM Reseller, LoopMe Reseller, Sonobi Reseller, RhythmOne Reseller, RhythmOne Direct, Google Remarketing, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Bizo, IndexExchange Reseller, Improve Digital Reseller, GumGum Reseller, AdMan Reseller, AnyClip Direct, Telaria Reseller.