Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1."? What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Native, Social, Search
Ad Network, Demand Side Platform, Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, eCommerce, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorReach millions of customers who find, discover, and buy at Amazon Connect your brand to Amazon customers wherever they share, read, listen, purchase, research and download online, across devices
- Owned / Operated Propertiesmanatapped.com, a9.com, alexa.com, zappos.com, imdb.com, diapers.com, beautybar.com, wag.com, yoyo.com, casa.com, vine.com, afterschool.com, bookworm.com, amazon.com.uk, amazonaws.com, amazon.co.uk, religioustolerance.org, supermommyclub.com/get-touch, kandkkandies.com, iphonefaq.org, handletheheat.com, running-gear.net, ruralramblings.com, bestcandlechandelier.com, all4trends.com, imdb.net, soap.com, crayonfreckles.com, unoriginalmom.com, culinaryhill.com, yummymummykitchen.com, cooksandbooksandrecipes.com, bestwirelessroutersnow.com, flyingc-diy.com, wisetraveling.com, whichcordlessdrill.com, bestmenwatchessite.com, bestgames4.com, catzinthekitchen.com, myheartbeets.com, cookeatpaleo.com, cakeoversteak.com, fxforexonlinetrading.com, clothes.com, furniworld.org, kidstoys-review.com, game.amazoncost.com, subtlesummer.com, f-brainstorm.com, drbackyard.com, krogerkrazy.com, bargainblessings.com, dailycheapskate.com, groceryshopforfreeatthemart.com, themamasgirls.com, chrissalvatoreunderwear.com, tbndirect.com, cooksoslow.com, amzn.com, amazon.ca, oozoowatches.co.uk, twitch.com, dpreview.com, bestbabymonitorworld.com
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.comFlashtalking
- 35005053 Global Rank
- 921360 Philippines
- 20 Estimated Visits
- 100 M Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.33 Avg. Rating
- 711 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient
- App Support: http://www.primevideo.com
- Genre: entertainment
- Bundle ID: com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient
- App Size: 30.3 M
- Release Date: December 13th, 2016
- Update Date: October 5th, 2020
Watch movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Amazon Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and the kids series Tumble Leaf.
- Download videos to watch offline – anywhere, anytime.
- Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast.
- With X-Ray, view IMDb data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to videos as you watch.
- With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can subscribe to more than 150 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime (not available in all countries/regions).
- Buy or rent videos from more than 100,000 titles, including new release movies and current TV shows (not available in all countries/regions).
They are headquartered at Seattle, WA, United States, and have 125 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Amazon Media Group inventory partners include: rubiconproject.com, appnexus.com, districtm.io, aps.amazon.com, placeholder.example.com, mediavine.com, indexexchange.com, google.com, openx.com, contextweb.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, yahoo.com, triplelift.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, emxdgt.com, 33across.com, gumgum.com, yieldmo.com, media.net, pubmatic.com, advertising.com, rhythmone.com, video.unrulymedia.com, revcontent.com, themediagrid.com, improvedigital.com, conversantmedia.com, smartadserver.com, exponential.com, tribalfusion.com, smaato.com, inner-active.com, komoona.com, vibrantmedia.com, criteo.com, sekindo.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, undertone.com, teads.tv, oathprebid.com, freewheel.tv, lkqd.net, telaria.com, tremorhub.com, sonobi.com, sharethrough.com, vdopia.com, chocolateplatform.com, kargo.com, cafemedia.com, gourmetads.com, c.amazon-adsystem.com, coxmt.com, adform.com, adyoulike.com, ad-generation.jp, beachfront.com, c1exchange.com, consumable.com, aol.com, bidtellect.com, lkqd.com, outbrain.com, bidfluence.com, smartyads.com, admixer.net, connectad.io, mobfox.com, gamoshi.io, udmserve.net, pubmatic, epom, epom.com, yldbt.com, advangelists.com, my6sense.com, nobid.io, synacor.com, featureforward.com, fyber.com, taboola.com, connatix.com, smartclip.net, yieldlab.net.
Amazon Media Group works with Advertising technology companies such as Amazon Ad System, AdMeld, Rubicon Project, Openads/OpenX, AppNexus, Atlas, DoubleClick.Net, Amazon Associates, Facebook Exchange FBX, ContextWeb, Burst Media, Google Adsense, Evidon, Integral Ad Science, PointRoll, Yahoo Small Business, Mediaplex, DoubleVerify, LiveRail, BrightRoll, Twitter Ads, Advertising.com, SpotXchange, RhythmOne, BlueKai DMP, BlueKai, IponWeb BidSwitch, Index Exchange, Aggregate Knowledge, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Taboola, DemDex, Google Remarketing, Google Inteactive Media Ads, Media Innovation Group, Spongecell, Flashtalking, StickyAds TV.