Al Arabiya News Channel
Al Arabiya news channel was launched in 2003 as the 24/7 free-to-air news and current affairs satellite outlet. Al Arabiya soon became the news source of choice for Arabs seeking credible news and information about the Middle East and the world beyond. Al Arabiya’s reputation for sober and balanced reporting now extends beyond its natural geographic and cultural domain, i.e. the Middle East. A number of renowned international news organisations and research institutes interested in the Arab and Islamic worlds regularly monitor Al Arabiya.
Al Arabiya runs an extensive global network of correspondents and reporters to provide its audiences with the latest updates, scoops, interviews, and exclusives. With nearly 30 offices around the world and large-scale presence in several key countries such as Iraq, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, and Yemen, Al Arabiya enjoys a competitive edge in providing on-the-ground, first hand coverage of major events of relevance to its audience and the world at large.
Al Arabiya’s charter embodies an independent editorial policy based on providing its viewers with a speedy news service and balanced analysis that is thoughtfully accurate, comprehensive and objective.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: English-language service of the Al Arabiya News Channel, the leading 24-hour news station in the Arab world
- Key DifferentiatorAl Arabiya News is the English-language service of the Al Arabiya News Channel, the leading 24-hour news station in the Arab world.The website launched in August 2007 as a bridge between the Arabic-language television channel and the English-speaking world.It relaunched in November 2013 featuring a groundbreaking new design and unique View More video service, which offers fully searchable, subtitled clips from the Arabic TV station.Al Arabiya News seeks to reach an international audience in order to deepen understanding of Arab societies, cultures and economies.
- 100 K Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.59 Avg. Rating
- 132 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.alarabiya.android.saudi
- App Support: http://www.alarabiya.net/saudi-today.html
- Genre: news_and_magazines
- Bundle ID: net.alarabiya.android.saudi
- App Size: 16 M
- Version: 65
- Release Date: March 25th, 2014
- Update Date: June 12th, 2019
The official application of Al Arabiya News Channel (KSA section).
This application allows you to know more breaking news and headlines from Saudi Arabia at your convenience. Some of the features included are:
* Latest news from KSA, in-depth analysis and videos highlighting major stories.
* Live streaming of Al Arabiya and Al Hadath News Channels with the option of audio only.
* Interact with articles by posting and reading comments as well as sharing articles on the major social media platforms.
They are headquartered at Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Al Arabiya News inventory partners include: google.com, rubiconproject.com, teads.tv.
Al Arabiya News works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Publisher Tag, Openads/OpenX, DoubleClick.Net, Google Inteactive Media Ads, Ads.txt, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, Google Direct, Google Adsense, Rubicon Project, BlueKai, BlueKai DMP, Teads Direct.