AdParlor offers a tech-enabled media buying solution for Advertisers, Brands and Agencies that provides a unique ability to integrate creative production into the Media Planning and Buying Process.
The Platform has direct API connections with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter and Linkedin and enables our teams to optimize across platforms in real-time based on the metrics that matter to your business; even if that data isn’t coming from Facebook or Google.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video
Flat Rate, % of Media Spend
Ad Agency, Ad Technology Provider, Facebook FMP, Instagram Ads Partner, Pinterest MDP, Retargeting, Twitter MPP, YouTube MCN
- Minimum Spend:$10001-$25000
- Headline:Facebook Marketing Platform: Facebook Ads
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, eCommerce, Entertainment, Financial Services, Health & Beauty, Retail, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorTech Enabled Media Buying, Integrated Creative solutions to help drive scale and Differentiated Pricing Models
They are headquartered at Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
AdParlor works with Advertising technology companies such as Google Remarketing, Facebook Exchange FBX, Google Adsense, DoubleClick.Net, Facebook Custom Audiences, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Rubicon Project, Twitter Ads, AppNexus, Yahoo Small Business, Pubmatic, adingo, LinkedIn Ads, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Bizo.