Adknowledge is a digital advertising technology company, specializing in helping demanding clients get a great ROI from their digital media spending, in a brand safe way, at scale. Our ROI-obsessed approach to advertising is shaped by our engineering and data-led methodology, and by more than a decade of experience working closely with high-performance advertisers in eCommerce, lead generation and social gaming.
We run media campaigns in the fastest growing, highest volume, most complex areas of digital advertising, including video advertising via YouTube, native and Facebook; mobile app distribution; social media advertising; email and audience development.
Key facts about Adknowledge:
*We work with over half of the Fortune 500 advertisers in the world, including Samsung, VW and Amazon.
*We precision-target an audience of more than 2 billion people around the world.
*Our team speaks 27 languages and services clients in 50 countries.
*Much of our business is won by winning "bake-offs"? and our annual customer retention is 92%.
*Half of our 300 global employees are in engineering or other technical positions.
The Adknowledge motto is “Demand More From Digital.” We're data junkies and have a strong culture of using data in the smartest ways possible, offering our clients the best ROI at scale, great insights and continuous improvement. We work hard and play hard, which is why Glassdoor named us one of the best places to work for 2014.
The Adknowledge corporate headquarters are in Kansas City, Missouri. The company also has U.S. offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Fort Myers, plus international teams in Toronto, London, Singapore and S?o Paulo.
- Company Name:Adknowledge
- Parent Company Name:CLOSED
Headquarters: (View Map)Kansas City, MO, United States
Office Locations:HQ: Kansas City MO. Also: Fort Myers FL, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, Toronto, London, Paris, Munich, Singapore, Shanghai, Sao Paulo
200 - 500 employees
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video, Mobile Video
CPC, CPA, CPL, CPV, CPI, CPM
Ad Network, Affiliate Network, Facebook FMP
- Headline:Ad Network: brand integrity and industry compliance standards: top brands, commerce companies, agencies and gaming companies.
- IndustriesMobile App Installs, Technology
- Key Differentiator100B Impressions per month, More than 1,000 active advertisers including the marjority of the AdAge Top 100, Reach 1B people globally, 92% customer retention rate, 3 million+ mobile installs per month.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesgiantmedia.com, findwhat.com, trivu.tv
Categories: Automotive, Finance, Entertainent, Food & Drink, News, Sports, Travel. (Mobile) Geolocation, OS, Browser
- Data Partnersdatalogix
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersAdVerify, Adometry, FraudLogix
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 10307681 Global Rank
- 2756516 United States
- 580 Estimated Visits
- 10 SDKs
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/adknowledge/id1444334485
- App Support: http://www.Cubics.com
- Genre: Business
- Bundle ID: com.Cubics.Cubics
- App Size: 94.6 M
- Version: 2.0
- Release Date: February 7th, 2019
- Update Date: March 7th, 2019
Somos una App creada para agilizar, mejorar y acercar a las personas, que quieran solicitar y ofrecer servicios, construir, remodelar dar mantenimiento, vender todo tipo de materiales relacionados a la construcción, en la comunidad de la app tendremos venta de bienes inmuebles ya sea terrenos bodegas casas etc. o rentar
They are headquartered at Kansas City, MO, United States, and have 30 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
Adknowledge works with Advertising technology companies such as AppNexus, Resonate Insights, BlueKai, Atlas, DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, Dstillery, Turn, AdKnowledge Engage, Google Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audiences, AppNexus Segment Pixel, Ezakus, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, Openads/OpenX, Index Exchange, adingo.