Founded in 2008, AdExchanger is an integrated media and events company devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space.
Our award-winning publication enables the exchange of ideas between all members of the "ecosystem,"? including marketers, agencies, publishers, data providers, advertising and marketing technology companies, analysts, the investment community and the press. AdExchanger has 208,000 monthly unique visitors, and editorial newsletters with more than 24,000 subscribers.
In addition, we produce the leading conference in programmatic media, PROGRAMMATIC I/O; as well as Industry Preview, which provides an exclusive look at the year ahead in digital marketing technology; Omni.Digital, which addresses the challenges marketers face building seamless cross-channel brand experiences; and Clean Ads I/O, a conference focused on making advertising better.
Visit us at www.adexchanger.com and follow us LinkedIn to stay informed on the latest news.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, Email
- Headline:News and Views on Data-Driven Digital Advertising and Marketing
- Key DifferentiatorFounded in 2008, AdExchanger is an integrated media company – which includes publishing, conferences and research – devoted to the data-driven, digital marketing space. AdExchanger enables the exchange of ideas between all members of the "ecosystem," including agencies, advertisers, publishers, data providers, ad networks, media traders and marketing technology companies. The goal of this exchange is to help improve understanding and efficiency. The publication has 140,000 monthly unique visitors and a daily newsletter with more than 16,000 subscribers. The company also produces the leading conference in programmatic media, PROGRAMMATIC I/O, and Industry Preview, which provides an exclusive look at the year ahead in digital marketing technology. Visit us at adexchanger.com and follow us on Twitter at @adexchanger to stay informed on the latest news. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 50 Downloads
- 0 SDKs
- 0 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.doubledutch.ggqzq.adexchangerevents
- App Support: http://AdExchanger.com
- Genre: productivity
- Bundle ID: me.doubledutch.ggqzq.adexchangerevents
- App Size: 0
- Version: 63701
- Release Date: January 5th, 2017
- Update Date: January 5th, 2017
AdExchanger Events is the official mobile app for all of AdExchanger's 2017 conferences, including Industry Preview 2017, PROGRAMMATIC I/O San Francisco and PROGRAMMATIC I/O New York.
This mobile app allows you to:
View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
Access speaker and sponsor information at your fingertips.
Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular
Features of the App:
Agenda - view the full agenda and related information including session videos and presentation materials
Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Sponsor - find information about and contacts for sponsors, and make connections with key contacts from sponsoring companies
Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
They are headquartered at New York, NY, United States, and have 14 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
AdExchanger works with Advertising technology companies such as Facebook Exchange FBX, CPX Interactive, AdRoll, DoubleClick.Net, Google Publisher Tag, Google Ad Partner Services, Google Adsense, Google Adsense for Search, Twitter Ads, Bizo, Aggregate Knowledge, Facebook Custom Audiences, RadiumOne, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, Rubicon Project, DemDex, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Outbrain, LinkedIn Ads, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Rocket Fuel, BlueKai DMP, RUN Ads, Tapad, BlueKai, Advertising.com, Atlas, Videology, Google Remarketing, SiteScout, eXelate, Teads, Google Floodlight Sales, DoubleClick Bid Manager.