365 Things to Do in Houston is an online and social media channel, publishing daily tips, secrets, recommendations, highlights and fresh ideas for enjoying life in Houston, Texas.
The online and social media channel began on Facebook in 2010 and has grown to become the social network's largest resource dedicated to entertainment, recreation and things to do in Houston.
We reach more than 550,000 people each month through our website and our 120,000+ strong Facebook Page. 80% of our advertisers return to advertise again because our readers sign up, show up and tell their friends about the events and things to do that we feature.
365 Things to Do in Houston is larger and more influential on Facebook than any other print or online lifestyle publisher in the city, including the Houston Press, CultureMap, Houstonia and Local Houston Magazine.
Desktop Display, Email, Social, Desktop Video, Mobile Display
- Headline:Find events, festivals, restaurants, shows, arts, nightlife, kids activities and even more things to do in Houston today at 365 Things to Do in Houston.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Sports, Technology, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorDo you want to reach new customers or fill your event in the Houston area? We can help with local Houston advertising. Our native social media advertising, display advertising and email advertising reaches people who get out and do things in and around Houston, Texas. Our audience is active, upscale and educated. Contact us for our media kit, including demographic and psychographic data. Houstonians rely on us to decide how to spend their free time and entertainment budgets – not news, gossip or unrelated topics. Our readers sign up, buy tickets, show up and tell their friends. We have Houston’s largest entertainment-focused audience on Facebook, the leading social media platform. On Facebook alone we have more than 150,000 subscribed followers, a total weekly reach surpassing 380,000 unique readers, and a total monthly reach between 650,000 and 800,000 unique readers. We have advertising options for all budgets, from Food Truck to Fortune 500.
- 56 SDKs
- 4.09 Avg. Rating
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/365-things-to-do-in-houston-1/id1161049604
- App Support: https://365thingsinhouston.com/
- Genre: Travel
- Bundle ID: com.visitwidget.houstontx
- App Size: 57.8 M
- Version: 2.1.15
- Release Date: October 12th, 2016
- Update Date: January 26th, 2018
The 365 Things to Do in Houston app will help you try new things and discover all that Houston has to offer!
? Plan the perfect day based on your interests, timeframe, and location
? Browse the feed of what's happening now
? View upcoming events near you
? Add events to your own customized plan
? Share events and your custom plan with friends
They are headquartered at Houston, TX, United States, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
365 Things to Do in Houston works with Advertising technology companies such as DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, Content ad, Aggregate Knowledge, PointRoll, Integral Ad Science, comScore adXpose, Evidon, eXelate, Media Innovation Group, Neustar AdAdvisor, BlueKai, Bizo, DemDex, AppNexus, Yahoo Small Business, Openads/OpenX, Google Adsense for Search, The Trade Desk, Adconion, AppNexus Segment Pixel, SpotXchange, Mediaplex, X Plus One, Turn, Commission Junction, Taboola, Conversant, Google Adsense Asynchronous, Google Publisher Tag, ADTECH, AudienceScience, SiteScout, MyBuys MyAds, Magnetic, RadiumOne, Rocket Fuel, Connexity, Simpli.fi, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Spongecell, Advertising.com, Adap.TV, Flashtalking, Apple Auto Link Maker, SkimLinks, StickyAds TV, VINDICO, IponWeb BidSwitch, Index Exchange, AvantLink, AdBlade Embed, Adblade, GumGum, Eyeota, ContextWeb, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Tribal Fusion, Yahoo Ad Sync, Pubmatic, Burst Media, BlueKai DMP, BDEX, Dstillery, Criteo, Tapad, Drawbridge, Narrative, BrightRoll, Switch Ads, Geniee, Beeswax, Rubicon Project, AdMatic, Sonobi, Media.net, Improve Digital, Adscale, adingo, Smartclip, Avocet, AcuityAds, CogoCast, RUN Ads, GetIntent, Adhigh, TripleLift, Bidtellect, StackAdapt, Chango, Videology, Visible Measures, AdGear, eyeReturn, Proclivity, ClickCertain, Amazon Associates, Adform, Walmart, Arrivalist, Amazon Ad System, Datonics, Crosswise, Resonate Insights, Sojern, Undertone, Perfect Audience, YuMe, Eye View Digital, Digilant, Admedo, BidTheatre, Adswizz, Performance Horizon, Sekindo, Marchex, Instinctive Ads, Weborama, Adify, HookLogic, Nudge, adlucent, Nativo, Swoop, Engage BDR, VideoAmp, Adition, Google AdSense Integrator.