30m is a forward-thinking media group created to challenge the idea of traditional media, namely by capitalising on the ever increasing native advertising marketplace. Through compelling story-telling, tech-savvy craftmanship and shrewd analytical insight, 30M has quickly established itself as one of the foremost viral publishing brands on the internet.
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video, Mobile Video
% of Media Spend, CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPE, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPS, CPV, Revshare / ROAS, Flat Rate
- Headline:One of the world’s fastest growing independent media and entertainment companies.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Health & Beauty, Retail, Sports, Travel & Leisure
- Owned / Operated Properties90skidsonly.com, painfullygood.com, timetobreak.com, stylerange.com, gleems.com, pixte.com, goodmad.com, fuzzfix.com
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersOpenX, Google AdX, Index Exchange, AOL, Pubmatic etc.
Geo, Gender, IAB Segments, Viewability Packages
- Data PartnersPermutive (DMP)
- 19791000 Global Rank
- 100 Estimated Visits
- 0 SDKs
- 0 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/timetobreak-ltd/id1051258379
- App Support: http://www.timetobreak.com
- Genre: Entertainment
- Bundle ID: com.timetobreak
- App Size: 1.4 M
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: November 9th, 2015
- Update Date: November 9th, 2015
At Time To Break, we comb the internet to find the most compelling and unique viral content.
As advocates of internet procrastination, Time To Break focuses on engaging readers with our unique take on viral news, world affairs, popular culture, and subjects we’re not even sure how to define.
If you want to stay informed and entertained, you can join our readership of more than 10 million users a month by subscribing to our Time To Break app. This means you can: keep in the loop with what’s trending on social media, explore topics such as nature, celebrities, and animals, share our stories with your friends, and procrastinate indefinitely.
And because we know you don’t like paying for things, the app is 100 percent FREE to download.
They are headquartered at London, England, United Kingdom, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, 30M Limited inventory partners include: appnexus.com, google.com, teads.tv, emxdgt.com, freewheel.tv, rubiconproject.com, contextweb.com, pubmatic.com, sonobi.com, openx.com, districtm.io, connatix.com, rhythmone.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, indexexchange.com, video.unrulymedia.com, gumgum.com, advertising.com, yahoo.com, adyoulike.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, tremorhub.com.