2News Works for You is the local NBC affiliate and a leader in the local Tulsa television market. 2 Works for You is the only television station in the Tulsa market broadcasting its local news and weather in high definition. In fact, from 5am through midnight, KJRH broadcasts almost exclusively in high definition. Since the DTV transition in 2009, KJRH has moved into a strong 2nd place in the market based on Nielsen Household ratings and is gaining momentum towards 1st place in many newscasts and dayparts such as weekday afternoons. KJRH is home to top rated television such as: Ellen, Dr. Oz, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. KJRH is one of ten television stations owned by Scripps Media Inc. headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social, Email
- Headline:Local News, Weather Sports | Tulsa, Oklahoma |
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Government & Politics, Sports
- Key Differentiator2Works For You and Scripps Digital Media have developed a cutting-edge partnership that delivers breaking local news and information 24 hours a day on many digital platforms. By utilizing up-to-the-minute reporting, online video and in-depth resources, we are setting the standard for coverage and community information. Whether it's on television, over the Internet, on the phone or tablet and through our social networks, -- our team coverage can reach a wide, well-informed audience, whether they're at work or at home or out with friends. You can target this audience by integrating KJRH.com, KJRH Apps and content sponsorship with a targeted television schedule on KJRH-TV. Your campaign will both capture the attention of the marketplace and provide the details and interactivity to create new customers. Advertising commercials run on kjrh.com, our extended news networks of sites and can be focused in a variety of different content areas. Additional ad delivery criteria like time of day, originating domain, operating system, browser type and more can further target your message. In addition to advertising online videos, banners and tiles, select advertisers can sponsor online content areas that relate to their products or services. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and include an array of additional features and benefits. All advertising campaigns from 2 Works for You and Scripps Digital Media offer guaranteed ad delivery and certified ad tracking with analysis. You owe it to the future of your business to explore the powerful new ways in which KJRH.com, Scripps Digital Media and KJRH-TV can work together to deliver this premium audience.
- 50 K Downloads
- 63 SDKs
- 3.87 Avg. Rating
- 241 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mylocaltv.kjrh
- App Support: http://kjrh.com
- Genre: news_and_magazines
- Bundle ID: com.mylocaltv.kjrh
- App Size: 0
- Version: 5000174
- Release Date: June 8th, 2010
KJRH 2 Works For You in Tulsa delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
?Breaking news alerts and stories
?Dynamic weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
?Lightning-fast weather radar
?Live streaming video
?Fast and easy to use
?We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for Android smartphones and tablets only. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the Google Play Store.
They are headquartered at Tulsa, OK, United States, and have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, 2Works For You.Tulsa inventory partners include: google.com, ad.plus, yahoo.com, aps.amazon.com, beachfront.com, infolinks.com, appnexus.com, pubmatic.com, rubiconproject.com, adtech.com, indexexchange.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, 33across.com, aolcloud.net, contextweb.com, coxmt.com, criteo.com, districtm.io, imonomy.com, openx.com, smartadserver.com, sovrn.com, synacor.com, advertising.com, altitude-arena.com, cedato.com, emxdgt.com, exponential.com, gumgum.com, improvedigital.com, lijit.com, lockerdome.com, mass2.com, media.net, rhythmone.com, selectmedia.asia, telaria.com, tremorhub.com, tribalfusion.com, undertone.com, video.unrulymedia.com, wowyow.com, adyoulike.com, conversantmedia.com, sharethrough.com, sonobi.com, bidfluence.com, nativeads.com, yieldlab.net, consumable.com, bidtellect.com, t.brand-server.com, yumenetworks.com, aerserv.com, freewheel.tv, lkqd.net, springserve.com, teads.tv, outbrain.com, vidazoo.com, carambo.la, btrll.com, fyber.com, lkqd.com, mars.media, mediabong.com, nextmillennium.io, rockyou.com, rockyou.net, totalmediasolutions.com, triplelift.com, facebook.com, adiply.com, connatix.com, tritondigital.com, trustx.org, aralego.com, pilotx.tv, taboola.com, anthemx.tv, c.amazon-adsystem.com, criteo.net, valueclickmedia.com, yieldmo.com, aol.com, bidsxchange.com, smaato.com, optimatic.com, adform.com, adsolut.in, aniview.com, chocolateplatform.com, experian.com, fatchilli.media, oath.com, optad360.com, pera.media, streamrail.net, vdopia.com, vertamedia.com, somoaudience.com, mobileadtrading.com, ucfunnel.com, vindicosuite.com, themediagrid.com, smartyads.com, monetize.com, 5d62403b186f2ace contextweb.com, f08c47fec0942fa0 lkqd.net, mobfox.com, admixer.net, connectad.io, rtk.io, inner-active.com, komoona.com, sekindo.com, smartclip.net, loopme.com, amazon-adsystem.com, platform.videologygroup.com, inmobi.com, appnexus, tappx.com, beachfront.com [beachfront.com], mobilefuse.com [mobilefuse.com], admixer.net [admixer.net], tappx.com [tappx.com], smaato.com [smaato.com], conversantmedia.com [conversantmedia.com], appnexus.com [appnexus.com], contextweb.com [contextweb.com], openx.com [openx.com], rubiconproject.com [rubiconproject.com], keenkale.com [keenkale.com], freewheel.tv [freewheel.tv], mobimight.com, supply.colossusssp.com, verve.com, sabio.us, remixd.com, adswizz.com, advangelists.com, brightcom.com, ssp.ynxs.io, pubnative.net, zedo.com, pixfuture.com, emxdgt.com [emxdgt.com], smrtb.com, engagebdr.com, krushmedia.com, admanmedia.com, adelement.com, leanback.digital, 9mediaonline.com, streamkey.tv, gowithmedia, social-video.io.
2Works For You.Tulsa works with Advertising technology companies such as Integral Ad Science, Korrelate, LucidMedia, Videology, Rovion, RadiumOne, The Trade Desk, Tapad, Adconion, Aggregate Knowledge, Adform, Rocket Fuel, IntentIQ, MLN Advertising, Neustar AdAdvisor, Mediaplex, Conversant, SiteScout, Chango, Criteo, Turn, Rubicon Project, Advertising.com, Flashtalking, Evidon, 161Media, Digilant, AOL-Time Warner Online Advertising, AppNexus, Yield Manager, AdMeld, Pubmatic, Atlas, Yahoo Publisher Network, Google Adsense, DoubleClick.Net, Collarity, Undertone, DoubleVerify, MyBuys, Openads/OpenX, Experian, 247 Media, Brilig, AudienceScience, Datonics, Jumptap, Open AdStream, Media Innovation Group, Triggit, Adify, Centro, ContextWeb, Yahoo Small Business, SpotXchange, Eyeota, Resonate Insights, Yahoo Genome, IponWeb BidSwitch, PointRoll, Drawbridge, Apple Auto Link Maker, SkimLinks, Twitter Ads, Specific Media, Switch Ads, Burst Media, Zenovia, RealVu, AcuityAds, Eq Ads, Tribal Fusion, Fetchback Retargeting, Visible Measures, eyeReturn, Quigo, AdSonar, Semasio, Upfront Digital Media, Yahoo Recommends, Vidible, BlueKai DMP, Connatix, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Magnetic, TripleLift, MyBuys MyAds, Sourcepoint, LiveRail, Falk Realtime, Crosswise, StickyAds TV, AlephD, Teads, ADTECH, AdRoll, Sekindo, Nexage, SRAX, Amazon Ad System, Amazon Associates, Prebid, Eye View Digital, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, GetIntent, CogoCast, nToggle, Media.net, StackAdapt, Sonobi, Beeswax, Outbrain, Amazon Direct, Facebook Reseller, Google Direct, Bidfluence Reseller, OpenX Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, RubiconProject Direct, PubMatic Reseller, Sovrn Reseller, SpotXChange Direct, Tremor Video Reseller, OpenX Direct, Sonobi Reseller, DistrictM Direct, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, ORC International Reseller, ORC International Direct, AppNexus Direct, AOL Reseller, Sovrn Direct, Lijit Direct, Admedo, AOL Direct, ShareThrough Reseller, SpotXChange Reseller, GumGum Reseller, Lijit Reseller, Visual Revenue, Google Publisher Tag, Intimate Merger, Consumable, Insticator, Index Exchange, RhythmOne, Taboola, Simpli.fi, GumGum, Yahoo Ad Sync, Dstillery, SmartAdServer Reseller, Criteo Reseller, 33 Across Reseller, Synacor Reseller, Comet Cox Media Direct, DistrictM Reseller, RhythmOne Direct, PubMatic Direct, RhythmOne Reseller, Brightcom Direct, Outbrain Direct, Outbrain Reseller, Fyber Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, Sekindo Direct, YuMe Direct, IndexExchange Reseller, IndexExchange Direct, Adhigh, Infolinks, Walmart, AppNexus Segment Pixel, AdGear, Improve Digital Direct, SpringServe Reseller, Carambola Direct, Exponential Direct, Beachfront Reseller, BrightRoll Reseller, Improve Digital Reseller, FreeWheel Direct, Triple Lift Direct, Beachfront Direct, AdStanding, LKQD Reseller, Connatix Reseller, BlueKai, Weborama, Omnitag, DemDex, Outbrain Sponsored Content, Sharethrough, Bidtellect, Admixer, Polymorph, eXelate, DynAdmic, Google AdSense Integrator, TrustX, Narrative, Retargetly, Avocet, Yieldmo, EMX, Google Floodlight Counter, Improve Digital, Infectious Media.