Desktop Display, Social, Mobile Display, Email
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesNon-Profit, Technology
- Key Differentiator24×7 offers educational information on technology, regulations, and industry trends, as well as managerial advice and professional profiles. 24×7 is the #1 source for news, business, and technical information in the medical service and support industry.
- 2194528 Global Rank
- 615871 United States
- 8.48 K Estimated Visits
- 74 SDKs
- 1 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/24x7-magazine/id555646088
- App Support: http://www.24x7mag.com/support
- Genre: Medical
- Bundle ID: com.drivedigital.24x7magazine
- App Size: 15.7 M
- Version: 2.3
- Release Date: September 1st, 2012
- Update Date: February 24th, 2016
24x7 offers educational information on technology, regulations, and industry trends, as well as managerial advice and professional profiles; we remain the #1 source for news, business, and technical information in the medical service and support industry.
24x7 is continuing to invest in further expanding its distribution platform, now delivering to a total audience of more than 28,000 biomedical professionals through its print and digital distribution.
They have 7 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.
24x7 Magazine works with Advertising technology companies such as AdRoll, DoubleClick.Net, Open AdStream, Google Adsense for Search, Marchex, Industry Brains, Google Publisher Tag, Google Adsense, Google Remarketing, Neustar AdAdvisor, Aggregate Knowledge, Dstillery, Twitter Ads, Resonate Insights, Drawbridge, Pubmatic, AppNexus, Turn, AudienceScience, Rocket Fuel, Advertising.com, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Openads/OpenX, Yahoo Small Business, Crosswise, BlueKai DMP, BlueKai, eXelate, Facebook Exchange FBX, ContextWeb, Rubicon Project, SpotXchange, Simpli.fi, Conversant, DoubleVerify, Media Innovation Group, Research Now, The Trade Desk, Ad Tech Japan AOL, Datonics, Facebook Custom Audiences, Google AdSense Integrator.