Launched this site shortly after the iTunes App Store launched, the purpose of 148Apps.com is to provide you with the very best in iPhone and iPod Touch applications through our numerous reviews and latest news sections. Our goal is to sort through the best of the best and provide you with that information so you don’t have to spend your days in front of an iPhone just to find the perfect app for you.
In addition to the reviews and news, we keep track of what’s selling, what’s new and what prices are dropping in the iTunes App Store. We are also on Twitter, Facebook, and Friendfeed.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Publisher: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch App Reviews and News
- Key Differentiator148Apps is dedicated to bringing the best and most interesting iPhone application news and reviews to their readers. Launched in July 2008 shortly after the App Store opened for business, the site quickly became an extremely well respected source of information and the latest news and has been leading the way for iOS application news and reviews from a group of app obsessed iPhone lovers. 148Apps built its sterling reputation as a source for news and reviews on the latest apps, but as it has has grown, so has its scope. Sections on the latest app price drops have proved incredibly popular, and their Top 148 apps lists are considered one of the most prestigious lists of must-have apps on the Web. New User Guides for each of the iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod Touch were released for Christmas 2010, and are considered among the best starting places for new converts to Apple’s portable platforms. We also run the Best App Ever awards and App Hall of Fame sites, which are rapidly gaining traction and are currently open for sponsorship. Other editorial sites in the 148Apps Network include our mobile gaming site The Portable Gamer, our kids and parents app review site, GiggleApps, our business of apps site 148Apps.biz, and our Android app review site Android Rundown. All of which also have advertising opportunities available. Statistics Reaching a wide iPhone audience 148Apps is the defacto website for reaching a dedicated iPhone and iPod Touch readership with it’s readership interested in everything iOS related from applications and games to hardware and accessories. The site was rated as one of PC Magazines Top 100 Web sites. We’ve also been featured in The New York Times Sunday Print Edition, CNBC Planet of the Apps Special Report, iPhone Life Magazine, Tech Crunch, TUAW, CNN Money, Venture Beat, Silicon Valley Insider, Fortune Magazine and All Things D. Here are just some of the stats relating to 148Apps.com: ? Over 2.5m page views each month — From 700k+ unique visitors ? 73% between the ages of 18 and 50 — And over 61% with a college degree ? Over 12,300 Twitter followers — And 7,000 more on Facebook and RSS
- 0 SDKs
- 22 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/148apps-com/id897430147
- App Support: http://www.148apps.com/
- Genre: Travel
- Bundle ID: GPSCarViddeoRecorder
- App Size: 22.7 M
- Version: 1.3
- Release Date: July 16th, 2014
- Update Date: April 15th, 2015
This app will turn your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod into a real navigator and will make driving easier.
-Get your current location automatically or with the help of an action button
-Easy-to-use menu for entering starting and destination points
-Ability to use GPS mode and view routes between selected locations
-Search for location and choose one of the suggested locations
-Select a location right on the map
-Get information while driving
-Get information in visual and voice modes
-All used routes are automatically saved in History
-Viewed regions are automatically copied for further access without Internet
-If there is no Internet connection, an arrow will guide you how to get to your destination place
-Select road, satellite or hybrid map type in Settings menu
-Select 3D or 2D map view mode in Settings menu
-Select imperial or metric system for distances in Settings menu
-View or delete routes history in Settings menu
-Share the route or save it in your mobile device (facebook, twitter, email)
-Continuous recording of road traffic
-DVR starts working automatically in case of sudden stops or car hit
-Ability to create photos
-Front and rear camera shooting
-Built-in information display that shows current time and speed
-Speedometer shows speed in km/h or mph
-Displays average speed, travel time, altitude, stop time
-Adjust shooting parameters and all automatic processes
-Adjustable parameters of speed and time display
-Select memory type for saving data while using the app
-Select shooting and sound recording quality
-Ability to save images in device's standard gallery and in app memory
-Random and repeat modes
-Select songs for playback
-Share photos (VK, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail etc.)
-Share videos (e-mail)
-Detailed data view: shooting time, categorized by sound quality and photo quantity
Tap on i for info! So many options!
Great app, good job Apple.
BEST APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it all
They are headquartered at Brighton, United Kingdom, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, 148Apps inventory partners include: enthusiastgaming.com, indexexchange.com, pubmatic.com, rubiconproject.com, sonobi.com, rhythmone.com, 1rx.io, aps.amazon.com, openx.com, districtm.io, appnexus.com, adtech.com, triplelift.com, google.com, advertising.com, aolcloud.net, contextweb.com, lkqd.net, lkqd.com, springserve.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, gumgum.com, tremorhub.com, ssp.ynxs.io, conversantmedia.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, bidtellect.com, criteo.com, outbrain.com, 33across.com, revcontent.com, smaato.com, synacor.com, connectad.io, adform.com, amazon.com, agencyorquidea.com, connatix.com, adpone.com, smartadserver.com, pixfuture.com, vertoz.com, adyoulike.com, freewheel.tv, emxdgt.com, brightcom.com, e-planning.net, atemda.com, improvedigital.com, media.net, nextmillennium.io, video.unrulymedia.com, teads.tv, beachfront.com, yieldmo.com, liqwid.com, yldbt.com, coxmt.com, undertone.com, streamrail.net, vertamedia.com, groundtruth.com, loopme.com, advangelists.com, pubgalaxy.com.
148Apps works with Advertising technology companies such as Intergi, Struq, AdMeld, AppNexus, DoubleClick.Net, Google Ad Partner Services, Google Adsense, Openads/OpenX, BuySell Ads, Google Adsense for Search, Chango, Facebook Exchange FBX, ContextWeb, Adify, Turn, X Plus One, Pubmatic, Rubicon Project, SiteScout, Rocket Fuel, AdGear, Connexity, SpotXchange, Index Exchange, Dstillery, Criteo, ADTECH, Videology, Advertising.com, Zenovia, Adap.TV, Digilant, Eq Ads, MyBuys, MBuy, Neustar AdAdvisor, Aggregate Knowledge, Accuen, BlueKai, DemDex, Experian, The Trade Desk, AudienceScience, Evidon, Yield Manager, Atlas, Google Publisher Tag, DoubleVerify, Amazon Ad System, Amazon Associates, Google Adsense Asynchronous, Adobe Audience Manager Sync, Tapad, IponWeb BidSwitch, DistrictM, Adhigh, GetIntent, AcuityAds, Synacor Reseller, Nativo Reseller, SmartAdServer Reseller, SpringServe Reseller, Amazon Reseller, Google Direct, OpenX Reseller, ContextWeb Reseller, AppNexus Reseller, Ads.txt, LKQD Reseller, Adform Reseller, Nativo Direct, 33 Across Direct, RubiconProject Direct, Converstand Media Reseller, SpotXChange Reseller, PubMatic Reseller, Criteo Reseller, Sovrn Reseller, Sonobi Reseller, Improve Digital Reseller, DistrictM Direct, Google Reseller, RubiconProject Reseller, GumGum Reseller, Triple Lift Reseller, AdYouLike Reseller, AOL Reseller, Lijit Reseller, Criteo Publisher Marketplace, IndexExchange Reseller, Exponential Direct, GumGum Direct, 33 Across Reseller, Criteo Direct, Outbrain Reseller, Outbrain Direct, RhythmOne Reseller, Smaato Reseller, SpringServe Direct, Comet Cox Media Reseller, ORC International Reseller, Brightcom Direct, DistrictM Reseller, FreeWheel Reseller, C1X Reseller, OpenX Direct, RhythmOne Direct, BlueKai DMP, AOL Direct, YieldBot Reseller, AppNexus Direct, Comet Cox Media Direct, IndexExchange Direct, Beachfront Reseller, Tremor Video Reseller, StreamRail Reseller, StreamRail Direct, LKQD Direct, Google AdSense Integrator, StackAdapt, 161Media, AdYouLike Direct, Bidtellect Reseller, Revcontent Reseller, Connectad Direct, pixfuture Reseller, Vertoz Reseller, Amazon Direct, Admixer Reseller, E-Planning Reseller, WideOrbit Reseller, Media.net Direct, Next Millenium Direct, Undertone Direct, adtelligent Reseller, EMX, Avocet, Beeswax, SmartAdServer Direct, GroundTruth Reseller, LoopMe Reseller, Synacor Direct, ucfunnel Reseller, Converstand Media Direct, Teads Direct, Beachfront Direct, Connatix Direct, Yieldmo Direct, Sonobi Direct.